Intrusive Thoughts?

Davvyboy said:
Just out of interest, what is your job?šŸ¤”
Not sure if you meant to ask me, but Iā€™m a work-from-home engineer. Software and electrical. Thereā€™s nothing inherently ā€œlittleā€ about it, but I do my best to drag it in that direction when nobodyā€™s looking (which, thankfully, is most of the time). :)

Reactions: diaperdude and BobbiSueEllen
Cottontail said:
Not sure if you meant to ask me, but Iā€™m a work-from-home engineer. Software and electrical. Thereā€™s nothing inherently ā€œlittleā€ about it, but I do my best to drag it in that direction when nobodyā€™s looking (which, thankfully, is most of the time). :)
Sorry Cottontail , that question was not meant for you directly?
No offence! šŸ˜
But thank you very much for your reply and here's to a nappy future ! šŸ˜‰

namelesscrinklz said:
unrelated but love the photo for your pfp
Thank you namelesscrinklz it was a noisy Pheasant looking for his girls out in a field of long grass, every few seconds he would stand tall and sing if you can call iit that and the girls came running to him !

Davvyboy said:
Just out of interest, what is your job?šŸ¤”

Aerospace engineer. Boundary layers and PCB layers are very common topics though fluid dynamics and electronics arenā€™t my specialty. And in French they are called "couche", the word for diapers.

Last edited:
I think about diapers every day. And it often does come up in my head out of the blue.

I have an upcoming doctors appointment. I know they will see me in just my Diaper... They have before and being professionals and knowing my medical condition, theres never been any instance of glares or chuckles or anything, Even with the nurses. BUT! in the time leading up to it, the though pops in there, that I will be laying there wearing only a diaper, Vulnerable as a baby. That thought makes me feel so little.

Then, other times it's as if my subconscious just gives me a verbal reminder that I AM wearing Diapers, and will be for the rest of my life.

It doesn't bother me, but to give a definitive answer to your question, Yes! Those random thoughts jump into my head for no reason a fair bit.

BabyLink9 said:
Has anyone had intrusive thoughts about diapers?
You have to remember that I've always been diaper dependent (incontinent). So I don't think I had intrusive thoughts when I was a kid. Being diapered is just a natural thing for me. I've been IC since forever and wearing a diaper is simply organic. As I grew older and found masturbation, I was always diapered. In the beginning it surprised me. At first I thought I had broken something. But I eventually found that it was fun and natural. Everyone did that except I was always wearing a diaper. So there is a connection between masturbation and diapers. I didn't find about ABDL until I saw it online. I've never considered myself as being one. But the more I read ABDL, I started to develop a connection between diapers and sex. What was I thinking? Was I crazy? So yeah, I had these intrusive thoughts. And I still haven't settled on the idea yet. I'm still working it out.

Cottontail said:
Yup. It tends to happen when I havenā€™t worn for a while. Iā€™m often visited by intrusive diaper thoughts during summer vacations, when the whole familyā€™s around and privacy is scarce. I enjoy those vacations for other reasons, but the diaper deprivation can be hard.
I get those 'vacations' every year too. But mine are always 3 months or longer each time. Those times are hardest for me, but I soldier myself every time.

Reactions: Davvyboy and Cottontail
littlemoosey said:
I think that anybody that is truly aAB/DL has these thoughts on a regular basis.

I am 64 years old now and Iā€™ve had these thoughts regularly since Iā€™ve been four years old. And even though I am fortunate to be, ā€œliving a great AB lifeā€œ I still have these thoughts when I am at work, play, doctors offices, You name it.

So donā€™t worry about it.
That's the truth. I have plenty diapers on hand, but try to limit myself to 1 a week to conserve, but when I get compulsive, I'm quickly taking my underwear off and grabbing the powder and a rearz safari. It's so much easier to be padded due to my lifestyle, but I hold myself back. I tell myself there's only about 4 more days you can go if you try.

theancientmariner said:
I get those 'vacations' every year too. But mine are always 3 months or longer each time. Those times are hardest for me, but I soldier myself every time.
Hi AM, why don't you sack the vacations and just wear when it suits you??
Love your posts.
Take care my friend.

BabyLink9 said:
Has anyone had intrusive thoughts about diapers? I was at an on-site working on something 100% unrelated to diapers. Writing an email and my brain just said ā€œdiapers.ā€ Had nothing to do with what I was doing, didnā€™t even write a word that sounded like it. Just mid-sentence my brain said ā€œdiapers.ā€

This is one of those things that tells me that no matter what I do, diapers will always be apart of my life. Itā€™s just a requirement for my happiness and mental wellbeing.

Does anyone else have any experiences like this?
Itā€™s on my mind 24/7. Always worried Iā€™m going to slip up while talking to someone, or, like you, accidentally type it. Thereā€™s not 10minutes of my day that goes by without the thought of ā€œdiapersā€ crossing my mind

bret2 said:
Itā€™s on my mind 24/7. Always worried Iā€™m going to slip up while talking to someone, or, like you, accidentally type it. Thereā€™s not 10minutes of my day that goes by without the thought of ā€œdiapersā€ crossing my mind
I've never slipped with anyone. Just thinking it about privately, not talking with others. The idea of talking about intrusive thoughts is too embarrassing.
It's hard enough to admit that I have those thoughts. I don't even discus this with my partner. I acknowledge that there are a lot of ABDL members. And I'm sure they think about "intrusive thoughts." But discussing it with others is probably rare. Keep it with yourself.

Last edited:
Davvyboy said:
Hi AM, why don't you sack the vacations and just wear when it suits you??
Love your posts.
Take care my friend.
Because I have roommates. a few years back, I was lucky to have my good friend as my only roommate, but there'll always be 1 or up to 5.

greatlake5 said:
I've never slipped with anyone. Just thinking it about privately, not talking with others. The idea of talking about intrusive thoughts is too embarrassing.
It's hard enough to admit that I have those thoughts. I don't even discus this with my partner. I acknowledge that there are a lot of ABDL members. And I'm sure they think about "intrusive thoughts." But discussing it with others is probably rare. Keep it with yourself.
I think you misunderstood my comment. Iā€™m not discussing it with anyone. Iā€™m concerned the thoughts will become words out loud by accident!!!! Like you, I donā€™t even feel comfortable talking about this with my wife, let alone friends, family or even strangers.

Back