• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

introductions and hellos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
hi everyone! my name is rey, I am a 23 year old DL, who has been 24/7 for a little while now due to nearly complete incontinence. I'm not really into the AB side of things, but I'm always happy to talk diapers and wearing em!!

really, I'm here to get a bit more confidence in talking about myself, and to meet more people in the community! I am always looking for advice or friends so please feel free to say hi!!

outside of diapers, I am a music lover, avid reader, gamer, nature enjoyer, and many many other things that would take up a bunch of space. anywho, looking forward to saying hi to all y'all lovely folks out there!!

Reactions: warmfeeling, ianwee, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Welcome, it's nice to have you here

Reactions: knitknitpurl and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this wonderful World of ADISC! A truly unique place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: knitknitpurl
Welcome aboard! What kinds of g ames do you like to play? I'm a huge fan of Fallout, Elder Scrolls, and the Final Fantasy series.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome to ADISC, this is a good place to start exploring and meeting people who share a variety of interests. Have fun

welcome!

saggyandsoggy said:
hi everyone! my name is rey, I am a 23 year old DL, who has been 24/7 for a little while now due to nearly complete incontinence. I'm not really into the AB side of things, but I'm always happy to talk diapers and wearing em!!

really, I'm here to get a bit more confidence in talking about myself, and to meet more people in the community! I am always looking for advice or friends so please feel free to say hi!!

outside of diapers, I am a music lover, avid reader, gamer, nature enjoyer, and many many other things that would take up a bunch of space. anywho, looking forward to saying hi to all y'all lovely folks out there!!
Hi and welcome saggyandsoggy.

saggyandsoggy said:

Hello and welcome here

Welcome I love how many new people are joining it seems like there's a couple a week 🤔😁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back