• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

sometimer

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had only planned on lurking, but since I would like to read some of the stories, too: hello, everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. It would be good if you were, wouldn’t it?
I’m doing well, thank you. Things have been good, thanks.

Reactions: lillen and LaLoneDigi
Hi sometimer welcome to ADISC
Glad you are doing well (as am I also), hope you enjoy reading the stories and become a little less cross some time soon.
By the way, I am a submissive asexual, effeminate feminine male, in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Have fun.

PS thanks sometimer for the 'Like' good night.

Last edited:
Reactions: sometimer
Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome aboard, from Canada 👋

sometimer said:
I had only planned on lurking, but since I would like to read some of the stories, too: hello, everyone, I hope you’re all doing well. It would be good if you were, wouldn’t it?
Hello and welcome

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be!

sometimer said:
Hi and welcome 🤗

Back