• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

jaydiapered

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Apparently i forgot to introduce myself when i joined so am fixing that situation now. i'm jay - an abdl who has been diapered for the last 25 years. i was turned onto dipers during a summer i was quarantined and two older girls who were quarantined with me diapered me as their baby for the entire time we were quarantined. The amazing feeling of the diapers and the attention of being diapered a lot stuck and i really hate going out or doing anything without my diapers on. i wear cloth diapers - various layers depending on how i feel and cover them with plastic or rubber pants.

Reactions: Lyric, Edgewater and Fortythr33
Sus

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail
Welcome and be welcomed to the wonderful world of ADISC, which is a great place to meet others as near everyone here wears diapers.
Enjoy.

Reactions: Abdlbaby1983
jaydiapered said:
Apparently i forgot to introduce myself when i joined so am fixing that situation now. i'm jay - an abdl who has been diapered for the last 25 years. i was turned onto dipers during a summer i was quarantined and two older girls who were quarantined with me diapered me as their baby for the entire time we were quarantined. The amazing feeling of the diapers and the attention of being diapered a lot stuck and i really hate going out or doing anything without my diapers on. i wear cloth diapers - various layers depending on how i feel and cover them with plastic or rubber pants.
Welcome. I'm the same. Have been wearing cloth diapers and rubber pants off and on for most of my life and now wear full time.

Reactions: Bill and Edgewater
Back