• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Herb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm a shy dl, I go 24/7 in cycles for weeks at a time. I do n1 and wear dry. I got abused as a kid- sexually, age 2. That's when it started. First times doing n1 unpadded was age 12. Got padded after college for the first time. Currently married. Been padded all week, might stock up. Would go 365 if I wasn't broke.

Hi Herb, welcome to the site. I’m sure you’ll make friends here and enjoy reading other’s experiences and stories. 😊

Welcome and enjoy

Herb said:
I'm a shy dl, I go 24/7 in cycles for weeks at a time. I do n1 and wear dry. I got abused as a kid- sexually, age 2. That's when it started. First times doing n1 unpadded was age 12. Got padded after college for the first time. Currently married. Been padded all week, might stock up. Would go 365 if I wasn't broke.
Hello Herb. Welcome. Just out of curiosity, what is you favourite herb?. I love Basil and coriander

warmfeeling said:
Hello Herb. Welcome. Just out of curiosity, what is you favourite herb?. I love Basil and coriander
I'm a big fan of chamomile and cannabis.

Back