• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smitty18

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Hello Y'all,

Smitty18 here. Like many of you, I am seeking a relationship...not a one-night-stand, but something ongoing...long-term. My view is, for a relationship to last, first you need to be friends. The interests of each should be acceptable to the other to the point that each can embrace the other's. Role play,diapers, bondage and the like should NOT be the core of the relationship but simply activities both embrace as supplemental to the basic.

Above all, in the above relationship, each should not stand in judgement of the other's physical and psychological needs. Open minded acceptance is the rule.

I know this is a lot to digest, but this is the way I feel after a couple of failed relationships where be both were being too self-oriented to consider the other.

If there is someone out there of the opposite gender who feels the same way and doesn't mind a "little snow on the roof" let me know.:cool:

Smitty18 said:
Hello Y'all,

Smitty18 here. Like many of you, I am seeking a relationship...not a one-night-stand, but something ongoing...long-term. My view is, for a relationship to last, first you need to be friends. The interests of each should be acceptable to the other to the point that each can embrace the other's. Role play,diapers, bondage and the like should NOT be the core of the relationship but simply activities both embrace as supplemental to the basic.

Above all, in the above relationship, each should not stand in judgement of the other's physical and psychological needs. Open minded acceptance is the rule.

I know this is a lot to digest, but this is the way I feel after a couple of failed relationships where be both were being too self-oriented to consider the other.

If there is someone out there of the opposite gender who feels the same way and doesn't mind a "little snow on the roof" let me know.:cool:

Hello Smitty18 and welcome to the group.

Nice use of the template, however I would also suggest that you go through and read the rules. This is a nice view on relationships, but ADISC is not a hook up site.

Hi Smitty,
Welcome to the :grouphug:
Can you tell us something about yourself beyond just the DL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back