• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction from Victoria Aus

thatguy88

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hi,
My name is Lach, I’m 34 male from Ballarat/Geelong/Bendigo and sometimes Melbourne (work has made me somewhat nomadic)

I am new to it all, I got my first little kit out a few months ago and have been enjoying it a lot. I would like to try being a CG at some point as I think I would make a great daddy.

I’m keen to meet people and have a chat. I’m more of a quiet sort of person so it takes a while for me to open up.

Thanks for having me

Reactions: Jorelaxed, SAO999, ILuvDiapers and 2 others
Welcome to ADISC thatguy88 from another Australian (Newcastle).
Have fun.

Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Hello Lach and welcome.

Welcome

Hi Lach! I’m from Aus too

Reactions: thatguy88
Hi Lach. Welcome aboard. As both a daddy and someone who lived in Melbourne for several years I had to say hi. Feel free to message me if you want to chat about daddy stuff or general ABDL (not AFL though, 12 years in Oz and I never got into it 😂)

thatguy88 said:
Hi,
My name is Lach, I’m 34 male from Ballarat/Geelong/Bendigo and sometimes Melbourne (work has made me somewhat nomadic)

I am new to it all, I got my first little kit out a few months ago and have been enjoying it a lot. I would like to try being a CG at some point as I think I would make a great daddy.

I’m keen to meet people and have a chat. I’m more of a quiet sort of person so it takes a while for me to open up.

Thanks for having me
Hi Lach, welcome to the forums and the community. Nice to have you here, and i hope you enjoy yourself. I hope you make friends here also. Have Fun. (y):giggle: I'm sure you will make a great daddy, should you choose to be a CG at some point. :)

Last edited:
Welcome Lach I want a daddy myself so I don't have to change myself all the time.

Reactions: babadada
Welcome from a fellow Victorian, and a fellow care giver and nappy lover.

Reactions: thatguy88
I'm actually looking for a caregiver/daddy or mommy.

Hello and Welcome

Thanks all for your kind words

Hi, hi! Welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your time on the forums. 💗

princessatheart said:
Hi, hi! Welcome to ADISC! Enjoy your time on the forums. 💗
How do you do pink letters?

Hello and welcome to the Adisc community Lach.

Welcome to the forum mate

thatguy88 said:
Hi,

Thanks for having me
Hey mate welcome I would love for you to be my daddy xx

Back