JamisonFTM

Caregiver/Boy, Spreading LOVE ❤️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
So one of my best-friends and I are always very open with each other. We talk about kinks and BDSM often, past relationships, and we both know where eachother stands as far as roles and preferences. Because she is submissive and I am a switch, I often take the dominant role when we are together.
I'm not very little often, my AB side is more of a middle and very fluid. But the other day I had been in diapers and in a little headspace when we usually hang out and watch football together. I told her I wasn't up for her to come over as I was feeling little, and she understood. After, she told me that she would never judge me if I wanted to be little around her.
I don't think she knows I wear diapers sometimes when I am little (sometimes just training underwear), and I not sure how to bring up the subject, or how serious to make it. I trust her completely, but don't want her to feel uncomfortable. I also am worried I would slip out of my little headspace when she is around, because she would expect our roles to be the same as they usually are, but I don't wanna take on the Caregiver role when j am in little mode.
How would you handle this situation? Have any of you had to talk to your friends about your little side and how your roles would change?

She sounds very accepting, so that's certainly good. It also sounds like you're comfortable asking her to give you space when you need it (for littleness), which is also good. So it doesn't seem like anything would have to change. I mean... if she knew, and if you wanted to be (or were feeling) little, you could do as you did the other day and simply advise her that you weren't in the right headspace for a visit.

Then again, if you don't want anything to change between you, there would seem to be little reason to tell her. Also, if you kept your secret and it slipped out later, and if she asked you why you hadn't shared, you could explain your reasoning and she'd probably get it. Might be a "six and one half dozen" situation.

Reactions: JamisonFTM
Back