• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing....nobody that important

Smilekat

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
So I guess its tradition here to make a thread introducing yourself (seems like it anyway) I looked at some of the other threads and they gave away a little more personal info than I'm comfortable with, I hope no one objects that for this introduction I'm gonna focus mostly on my fetish side.

I'm into the ABDL scene, though I enjoy other fetishes including spanking and other punishments, tickling humiliation, and even some sissy/forced fem (though here I find I have very narrow tastes). I actually started out reading spanking fetish stories online before I stumbled on one that had diaper elements and then I started exploring that and eventually got hooked. I think the first diaper story I ever read was actually The Teacher by Kenk7us, not a great story but it got me interested, than I stumbled on Little Vickys site and the Sakura stories, and then Incognito Himitsu's (who I think now is going by InkHIme) site, and then I found foxtaletimes and jay jays diaper site, and then later I saw animeokt(which I was already on) spin off diaperanime, and I think that was about when I stopped and realized how much I was focusing on this relative to my other fetishes. I guess I could describe it as my primary fetish. To be fair there's plenty of art and stories that overlap diapers with spanking and punishments, humiliation, or sissification, though sadly not that many that cross with tickling.

I mostly interact with diaper stories and art, once upon a time I did allot of roleplaying but then I got out of college and suddenly had allot less free time and energy so I haven't done that much lately. I would usually roleplay the caretaker or dominant role but I did switch sometimes. I used to help some friends edit their diapers stories too and even considered writing some of my own but that to fell before the busy adult life. Mostly now I just read and comment sometimes.

Regarding specifics, I prefer girls in diapers (outside of some sissy stuff) I generally prefer forced scenarios (perhaps because those tend to have the most humiliation and punishment) but I have enjoyed some consensual stories if they manage to be sufficiently sweet or warm and fuzzy. I enjoy descriptions of wetting (and trying to hold it) am less interested in messing (no interest at all in hypermess), like cute outfits, bonnets and booties in particular always please me for some reason, have vacillated between preferring scenes of high chairs, bottles and scenes of breastfeeding, and have a fondness for characters being pushed in buggys.

I think the thing I like most about the ABDL fetish is that peculiar mix of control and care, where one person (willing or not) is totally under the power of another, but the other in question is using that control to mother them. I find that tends to be the thing I want to see most (similarly I think the best spanking stories have some after spank cuddle scenes), and generally I find myself uninterested in stories and art that are either excessively cruel or just lack that element of coddling mixed in with the torment. Outside of that I like strong characterization, I generally prefer more fantastic or at least improbably scenarios (realisim isn't something I neccesarily worry about when it comes to my fetish)

Lastly my reason for coming to this site is...some friends of mine said it was a fun place. So yeah, I'm looking forward to being part of this community and continuing to explore my ABDL interest.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Back