• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

Andrea67

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hi all! My name is Andrea and I’m happy to be here. I’ve always had a weak bladder but I also have Fibromyalgia and with that comes Interstitial Cystitis, painful bladder cramps, and loss of bladder control. I also suffer from severe IBS. I manage day to day with diapers. I truly appreciate all the great advice on this forum.😊

Reactions: MikeyD1981, BigAl1, Subtlerustle and 2 others
welcome to the group

Reactions: Andrea67 and Edgewater
Hello and Welcome

Reactions: Andrea67 and Edgewater
Welcome and be welcomed to this amazing World of ADISC!
A truly unique place as near every one here is likely wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Andrea67
Hello and welcome. I'm sorry you have the medical conditions that you've described. I'm sure it can make life more difficult.

Andrea67 said:
Hi all! My name is Andrea and I’m happy to be here. I’ve always had a weak bladder but I also have Fibromyalgia and with that comes Interstitial Cystitis, painful bladder cramps, and loss of bladder control. I also suffer from severe IBS. I manage day to day with diapers. I truly appreciate all the great advice on this forum.😊
I became familiar with your condition some years ago. I have empathy. It pleases me to know you find good advice here.

Welcome, my wife had fibro so I can understand the pain issues as she lived in pain every day. She didn't have incontinence until the end but did have bladder spasms and IBS. Sorry you have to go through this.

Tigercub59 said:
Welcome, my wife had fibro so I can understand the pain issues as she lived in pain every day. She didn't have incontinence until the end but did have bladder spasms and IBS. Sorry you have to go through this.
Thank you

Andrea67 said:
Welcome I live with someone who has Fibromyalgia so I know exactly what's that like, welcome to the forum and hopefully you can find thee support you need 🫂

Andrea67 said:
Hello and Welcome to this site from the United Kingdom

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to the community!

Welcome on board. A lot of support here. You found a great forum.

Hello and welcome to the community!

Welcome to the site :)

Welcome!

Andrea67 said:
Hi Andrea 👋 just thought I'd say hi and welcome to the site. Of course if you wanna chat sometime I'd be happy to hear from you!
Yours sincerely
Lilabum

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Tenawearer said:
Warm welcome from the Netherlands.
Hi there tenawearer I'm Lilabum and it's really nice to have someone from the Netherlands to chat to! Which part of the Netherlands are you from??

Back