• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing Myself

chorlax123

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi everybody,

Finally joining after poking around the site a bit. I'm newish to diapers, having done pants wetting for years (it being easier/cheaper than disposables). I'm not incontinent, and just do it for fun.

My first fetish was trackies/nylon pants, followed up closely by down jackets/clothing. I wet myself accidentally a couple times when wearing snowpants/bibs over my nylon trackies, and loved the warm feeling as the pee ran down my legs and up the front of my shirt. Getting away with wetting also seemed like a sneaky game and was my biggest fantasy for years, even before learning about sex.

I fantasized about diapers when younger, but then didn't really get into them until a couple years ago. I didn't realize how big the community had grown, and now am excited to make up for lost time! I love layered diapers with plastic pants over the top; and really love them combined with nylon or down clothing.

I'm straight/male/31, but enjoy talking to anyone about this and my other fetishes.

Reactions: Pelusos, JunkyardDog1, Lumos and 2 others
Hello and welcome from the UK!

chorlax123 said:
Hi everybody,

Finally joining after poking around the site a bit. I'm newish to diapers, having done pants wetting for years (it being easier/cheaper than disposables). I'm not incontinent, and just do it for fun.

My first fetish was trackies/nylon pants, followed up closely by down jackets/clothing. I wet myself accidentally a couple times when wearing snowpants/bibs over my nylon trackies, and loved the warm feeling as the pee ran down my legs and up the front of my shirt. Getting away with wetting also seemed like a sneaky game and was my biggest fantasy for years, even before learning about sex.

I fantasized about diapers when younger, but then didn't really get into them until a couple years ago. I didn't realize how big the community had grown, and now am excited to make up for lost time! I love layered diapers with plastic pants over the top; and really love them combined with nylon or down clothing.

I'm straight/male/31, but enjoy talking to anyone about this and my other fetishes.
Hello and welcome here

chorlax123 said:
Hi everybody,

Welcome to adisc, Chlorax123. We are a friendly community of people with a variety of interests. Many of us use diapers, out of necessity or for other reasons. I hope you will find what you are looking for here, and that you will make further contributions to adisc.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

HI @chorlax123 from another one who started out with just enjoying wetting myself. I wet for probably 40 years on purpose before I discover diapers and how easy it made wetting anywhere I wished. I am looking forward to whatever you feel like contributing to this forum.

Hello and welcome aboard, fellow DL, from Canada 👋

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome, @chorlax123! The community is definitely healthy! I wasn't involved before joining this site, but I stumbled upon the modest beginnings of the online ABDL community back in the mid 90s. It's certainly grown a lot, and with it the number of businesses providing ABDL diapers, clothing, and other gear. Those just getting started a so spoiled, ha ha.

(I mostly try to avoid wetting my clothing, but diapers aren't perfect.)

Anyway, I hope you find the site fun and helpful. :)

welcome friend!!! i think it's good that you found us either way, this is a diverse community full of lots of people with unique interests!!! one of my exes had a pee fetish as well as being a DL and it actually made me feel less self conscious about someone who's incontinent and leaks on accident a lot!!! i don't think i have a myself but because it makes me feel more... comfortable? about who i am? to find people who like pee/wetting themselves/having pee on them it makes me feel a lot less alienated. glad you joined! hope you like it here!

1000010582.gif

Reactions: chorlax123
Welcome

Hello and welcome!

Thanks you all for the warm welcome!

1 Snorlax
2 Snorlax
3 Snorlax
4 Snorlax
5 sn...😴

Back