• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introducing myself!

AggressiveDoll

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hello everyone! I am DiamondDoll a Little from the UK, I am 21+ Bi Taken by the best forget the rest!

I am a non Judgmental out going open minded loving caring and Loyal Person with a heart of Gold and a lot of love to give!

I love Music,Video Games,Anime,singing,dancing,travling,theme parks etc

it is easy to be my friend just be chill and nice! I prefer 21+ only friends but if you are younger we can be friends and I'll watch over you!

I am the kind of friend who will never leave your side, you can always count on me!

don't let others bring you down or make you feel like you are less than.

I am looking for more people to play animal crossing with, so if that's you please message me.

I am also seeking just more friends I have been lonely lately and I need more little friends.

I hope you all stay happy and safe thanks for Reading!

• Love
Reactions: GabyinPurple, spiderboy22, Edgewater and 3 others
Welcome and enjoy

Reactions: Edgewater and AggressiveDoll
AAAAAA I love your vibe! I haven’t played AC in months and my town is really barren, but I love anime and all kinds of things. I’m so glad to see more people around my age coming out of the woodwork.

• Love
digi said:
AAAAAA I love your vibe! I haven’t played AC in months and my town is really barren, but I love anime and all kinds of things. I’m so glad to see more people around my age coming out of the woodwork.
thank chu so much!! we can play together sometime and I can help you if you want I am on the discord too! if you wanna talk there and become friends :D

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome to Adisc.🙂

DiamondDoll said:
thank chu so much!! we can play together sometime and I can help you if you want I am on the discord too! if you wanna talk there and become friends :D
I’m not on the discord because I get scared of joining servers (it took me a long long time to even start talking on here), but I can pm you my discord if you’d like it!

Welcome and thanks for sharing so much about yourself! 😀

This is a really wonderful community and I'm sure you'll meet lots of great people to chat with about anything and everything!

digi said:
I’m not on the discord because I get scared of joining servers (it took me a long long time to even start talking on here), but I can pm you my discord if you’d like it!
I totally understand I was so shy to talk in the server myself but if you can find me I am there by the same name :)

Fattrick said:
Welcome and thanks for sharing so much about yourself! 😀

This is a really wonderful community and I'm sure you'll meet lots of great people to chat with about anything and everything!
thank you so much! everyone is so nice! and I really enjoy my time here :)

Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
HI DiamondDoll
Like to seed you a very warm WELCOME !!

Really Like your profile PIC !!! Very CUTE

H
DiamondDoll said:
Hello everyone! I am DiamondDoll a Little from the UK, I am 21+ Bi Taken by the best forget the rest!

I am a non Judgmental out going open minded loving caring and Loyal Person with a heart of Gold and a lot of love to give!

I love Music,Video Games,Anime,singing,dancing,travling,theme parks etc

it is easy to be my friend just be chill and nice! I prefer 21+ only friends but if you are younger we can be friends and I'll watch over you!

I am the kind of friend who will never leave your side, you can always count on me!

don't let others bring you down or make you feel like you are less than.

I am looking for more people to play animal crossing with, so if that's you please message me.

I am also seeking just more friends I have been lonely lately and I need more little friends.

I hope you all stay happy and safe thanks for Reading!
hello and welcome here

Hello DiamondDoll, welcome to the site! I don't play Animal Crossing but my mommy does and she loves it!

Welcome back

Welcome to the site, have fun here.

Welcome from SW UK

Nice intro, I'm sure you'l find plenty of friends here, this is a great site to be part of.

I haven't been on AC for a long time now, haven't had the switch or even the PC on for nearly a year since getting a PS5, might have to start mixing things up a bit more.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy the world of ADISC!

Welcome and be welcomed to ADISC.
Enjoy!

Back