Introducing Diapers to My Girlfriend Pt. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AinurT0410

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
On May 25, 2021, I made an account on this forum and made a post because I had just told my girlfriend of only 3 months that I am into girls wearing diapers.

Fast forward 3 months, here I am, sitting next to my tied-up, diapered girlfriend, typing here on ADISC.
I know what you're probably saying. Sounds like something out of a fantasy story doesn't it? Well...

IMG_4317-min.jpeg

Let me go back 3 months,

Just a little background before we get started. When we were having sex very near the beginning of our relationship, she called me daddy for the first time. Turns out that she's into being submissive/little and having a daddy-ish boyfriend. As we grew closer, our DDLG dynamic grew stronger as well. Nowadays, it's always baby/daddy and never our names. I take care of her as my baby (although neither of us are into like FULLY DDLG dynamic).

My girlfriend and I, we had both been hinting at kinks for a while, neither of us confident enough to admit it completely. Eventually I admitted that I'm into girls wearing diapers and she admitted that she's into some BDSM. I came on here asking for advice because she had said that she is down to try it. The advice that I got is,
1. Make it fun
2. Make sure that she's enjoying it too
3. Don't have high expectations for the first time

First time comes around, as a part of her birthday gift, I included two Tena Slip Maxi's in a package. Few days later, we agreed on a day that we will try it for the first time. As a part of the surprise I had set up a projector, very nice room, and a cute outfit for her to feel babyish in. It was going great! But then she tried peeing (which took a lot of effort), and after she did, she started freaking out because it was really uncomfortable.

So yea, rough start.

But then, we really started making progress. She was getting comfortable peeing in one, even sitting in a huge and soaked one for hours. We started doing it more and also explored more of her kinks. Over the last few months, we had gotten so much closer, both in our "normal" relationship and our kinky relationship.

Now we do it pretty much every single day! I cannot disclose our age as I'm pretty sure that's not legal or something idk. But because we still live with our parents, we can't do it 24/7 obviously. But pretty much whenever we can, we do it. And the craziest thing is, she's gotten to like diapers as much as I do. We even have a record chart of the heaviest diapers she's filled, so every time she finishes using one, she weighs herself before changing and weighs afterwards to find how heavy her diaper was (so cute 🥺)

One of my favourite things that we do sometimes has gotta be when I put her in a Rearz Barnyard and we go out for a big outing. She wears it around all day and it's so adorable to see her waddling around by the end of the day. She absolutely SOAKS it throughout the day and she's so damn proud of her wet diaper I love her so much!

Another thing is, She's always had to go pee so many times when we go out so I would always tease her about it. So she even surprised me with Goodnites that we can bring every time we go out so that she wouldn't have to rush to find a washroom.

I can go on and on but I'll stop myself here. Basically, it's been everything I've ever dreamt of, and more.

She's been trying to go poo in her diapers because I told her I would like that (and of course she was like "Yes I want to do it for you daddy" 🥰) but she's been having troubles. She's gone once with the help of laxatives (which she only used because she was genuinely constipated). She's doing such a great job and I am not even worried that she can't go poo in her diapers yet, I'm so happy for all the progress she's already made!

I would like to close this post off with showing my gratitude. I have met such an amazing, caring, and genuine person that is absolutely perfect for me in every way. The fact that she is willing to share this with me and be more than just willing to have this be a part of our relationship from here on out is just mind-blowing. I am beyond words grateful for this girl and I plan to do everything in my power, every waking moment of my life to make her happy ❤️

1A3A5481-FAC8-4931-B26F-D12D09A0C811.JPG49E0406D-C813-4AEF-B4C7-E0C4A149036F.JPG

Here is my success story :)

• Love
Reactions: RuffRuff, littledreamers333, Lyokodl and 5 others
AinurT0410 said:
On May 25, 2021, I made an account on this forum and made a post because I had just told my girlfriend of only 3 months that I am into girls wearing diapers.

Fast forward 3 months, here I am, sitting next to my tied-up, diapered girlfriend, typing here on ADISC.
I know what you're probably saying. Sounds like something out of a fantasy story doesn't it? Well...

View attachment 61660

Let me go back 3 months,

Just a little background before we get started. When we were having sex very near the beginning of our relationship, she called me daddy for the first time. Turns out that she's into being submissive/little and having a daddy-ish boyfriend. As we grew closer, our DDLG dynamic grew stronger as well. Nowadays, it's always baby/daddy and never our names. I take care of her as my baby (although neither of us are into like FULLY DDLG dynamic).

My girlfriend and I, we had both been hinting at kinks for a while, neither of us confident enough to admit it completely. Eventually I admitted that I'm into girls wearing diapers and she admitted that she's into some BDSM. I came on here asking for advice because she had said that she is down to try it. The advice that I got is,
1. Make it fun
2. Make sure that she's enjoying it too
3. Don't have high expectations for the first time

First time comes around, as a part of her birthday gift, I included two Tena Slip Maxi's in a package. Few days later, we agreed on a day that we will try it for the first time. As a part of the surprise I had set up a projector, very nice room, and a cute outfit for her to feel babyish in. It was going great! But then she tried peeing (which took a lot of effort), and after she did, she started freaking out because it was really uncomfortable.

So yea, rough start.

But then, we really started making progress. She was getting comfortable peeing in one, even sitting in a huge and soaked one for hours. We started doing it more and also explored more of her kinks. Over the last few months, we had gotten so much closer, both in our "normal" relationship and our kinky relationship.

Now we do it pretty much every single day! I cannot disclose our age as I'm pretty sure that's not legal or something idk. But because we still live with our parents, we can't do it 24/7 obviously. But pretty much whenever we can, we do it. And the craziest thing is, she's gotten to like diapers as much as I do. We even have a record chart of the heaviest diapers she's filled, so every time she finishes using one, she weighs herself before changing and weighs afterwards to find how heavy her diaper was (so cute 🥺)

One of my favourite things that we do sometimes has gotta be when I put her in a Rearz Barnyard and we go out for a big outing. She wears it around all day and it's so adorable to see her waddling around by the end of the day. She absolutely SOAKS it throughout the day and she's so damn proud of her wet diaper I love her so much!

Another thing is, She's always had to go pee so many times when we go out so I would always tease her about it. So she even surprised me with Goodnites that we can bring every time we go out so that she wouldn't have to rush to find a washroom.

I can go on and on but I'll stop myself here. Basically, it's been everything I've ever dreamt of, and more.

She's been trying to go poo in her diapers because I told her I would like that (and of course she was like "Yes I want to do it for you daddy" 🥰) but she's been having troubles. She's gone once with the help of laxatives (which she only used because she was genuinely constipated). She's doing such a great job and I am not even worried that she can't go poo in her diapers yet, I'm so happy for all the progress she's already made!

I would like to close this post off with showing my gratitude. I have met such an amazing, caring, and genuine person that is absolutely perfect for me in every way. The fact that she is willing to share this with me and be more than just willing to have this be a part of our relationship from here on out is just mind-blowing. I am beyond words grateful for this girl and I plan to do everything in my power, every waking moment of my life to make her happy ❤️

View attachment 61678View attachment 61679

Here is my success story :)
Pull-ups are not diapers.
Sorry but that is something I always have as an opinion of my.
You are lucky however to have found someone.

• Haha
Reactions: Lyokodl, DiaperVapor, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Thats awesome man! Treat your lovely lady right. Girls like her are unicorns. I know because I have one myself. Its so great when people find love and acceptance.

Reactions: medfet878, Lyokodl and AinurT0410
Damn yo, that's fantastic! Treat her well, she's a keeper. CONGRATS!

Reactions: medfet878 and AinurT0410
I’m glad for you two having fun.
Thanks for sharing your happiness with us.

Reactions: medfet878, RuffRuff and AinurT0410
Lovely story man! 🤩
Im dating a girl myself and she's been hinting about her being into BDSM (or that she atleast has tried some form of it) - I wonder if she is into ageplay and I am seriously considering to either "hint" my ageplay fetich to her or just straight up tell her - I think ill start with small hints and then have a talk with her when we are in the "zone" - hopefully she will catch the hints along the way before the talk.
Any ideas? :think::D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back