Introduced my wife to my fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys! :grouphug: You're the best! :smile1:

You need to tell your wife to be about before you marry!!!!

"Relieved it isn't something really weird" she says. Sounds like she's more comfortable with this fetish than I am, lol.

As others have pointed out, pace yourself with it unless she starts showing more interest and wants to indulge in it more. And keep trying to learn if she has any "special" desires but try not to be too pushy. Think about how satisfied and deeply affected you feel when she's indulging your fantasies. I'm sure you'd be more than happy to do the same for her, but in the mean time enjoy your time together and the fact that your wife sounds way more accepting and that she loves you way more than many other couples.

Sent using Tapatalk on my iPhone

That literally sounds absolutely blissful, if that happened to me I'd literally have to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

Sweatpants
Yes it is blissful. I will say it again. I am a very lucky man.

Boxersorbriefs

I'm so glad to hear how well It's gone for you! When I told my girlfriend of 6 months back in July I was extremely nervous. She accepted it but was really confused and didn't want to see them and was emotional for 2 days. Fast forward to now, two months later, we got back from a show and were a little faded and I asked if it was okay if I put a diaper on and she says "of course it is". I laid in bed as she started to "play" with me to the point of extreme climax. It was so incredible I was at a loss of words. In the morning she said "that was fun and we should do that again".

It's amazing being with someone who truly loves you and you truly love them. I never thought that would happen to me but it has and is only getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back