• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro!

emmycole

Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hello!! I have been a long time DL but no where to indulge! I love reading stories about regression but especially when they have accidents and maybe a little more adult fun 😘 I want to write my own fiction some day but I need more inspiration. I don’t get to get diapered up often as my wife controls our money and would notice if I bought something without being able to tell her what it is. She’s going away for the weekend though and I am so excited to get diapered up and spend the whole weekend soaked!

Reactions: ARBBB2 and Angelapinks
Welcome, I have to be honest, a little mixed up about your intro and your profile as u say u are female but your wife dosen't let u buy diapers. Please fill me in on what I am reading, Welcome to the group, have FUN, make new friends. Hope u get inspired to write some stories!!! Again WELCOME!!!

Welcome to ADISC, the friendliest place to be! No trolls or bullies allowed, just a safe place to be yourself and build confident's..... My profile tells a lot about me. How long I have been incontinent my hobbies and favorite diaper. I urge our new members to go to their profile and share a little about themself so we can see whom we are talking too.

Hello and Welcome

emmycole said:
Hello!! I have been a long time DL but no where to indulge! I love reading stories about regression but especially when they have accidents and maybe a little more adult fun 😘 I want to write my own fiction some day but I need more inspiration. I don’t get to get diapered up often as my wife controls our money and would notice if I bought something without being able to tell her what it is. She’s going away for the weekend though and I am so excited to get diapered up and spend the whole weekend soaked!
Welcome emmycole. nice to see you found us here and hope you enjoy your visits here.

emmycole said:
Hello and welcome here

ARBBB2 said:
Welcome, I have to be honest, a little mixed up about your intro and your profile as u say u are female but your wife dosen't let u buy diapers. Please fill me in on what I am reading, Welcome to the group, have FUN, make new friends. Hope u get inspired to write some stories!!! Again WELCOME!!!
Lol I am female and have a wife. I am a lesbian

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, ARBBB2 and sbmccue
Welcome to ADISC! We're glad to have you on board. Let us know how your weekend goes!

Reactions: Angelapinks
Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. Enjoy your special weekend by yourself. I hope you enjoy your time here

Thank you for sharing, I have zero zero problems with that, but sometimes typing get the wrong key and was wondering, so thank you and hope you love this site and the awesome people on here!!!

Back