• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro!

DrPerky

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Hello everyone. I'm Perky, I've been into abdl for as long as I can remember! I've always thought diapers were cute and loved the way they felt but I'm mainly lean on the side of cg. I joined to make some friends in the community finally and to support my little whos also here. Outside of this I love video games, currently playing helldivers if anyone wants to squad c:

• Love
Reactions: VeiledDevotee and SkirtedSerenity
YAY DADDY IS HERE :D

Hello and Welcome

• Love
Reactions: SkirtedSerenity
Hello and welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome. Thank you for the introduction. I hope you enjoy your time here.

hi welcome, glad you and your little made it here! it's great to reach out and be part of alarger community for a lifestyle like this!
i'm sure you'll find lots of people to talk to and make friends with, folks are very friendly here!
my partner likes that game, it's not for me but i'm glad you're having a good time, that's awesome!!! take care, hope to see you around!

Back