• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro, Reno, NV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight we have a munch I forgot about until now. I don't know my discord either at the moment. Or if I'm allowed to show fetlife links here. Renos Biggest Ageplay munch on fetlife. You can also message me here or there for questions. Godfathers Pizza on booth street. 7 to 9.

I just got off work and forgot totally overwhelmed at the moment. Sorry last minute 😅 I'll pay more attention next month

Reactions: MrUnknown
#freakingepic4199 terrible w the platform but up and running!

Hey guys want you to know I'm in contact with Washoe parks and plan to have an event in August. Soon as I settle on a date and venue I'll post up.

I encourage any Reno locals to hit me up here or fetlife (trenb) I can start an event on behalf of Ageplay Inc, but initially gunna limit space for a BBQ at a private residence that isn't mine. I need to know who's down before I set a date later this summer and consider some ground rules.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
MrUnknown said:
hello, my name is MrUnknown, i live in Reno Nevada looking for some diapered friends in a new life, havent had any luck in california due to some scenarios. I dont have any friends out here and hoping to look for a couple if anyone is interested. I will reveal my real name soon, just saw this site so i thought id give it a try. if there is a spot where people me let me know.
I don’t know if I would reveal my real name. Seems like the MODs advise against it, and the anonymity is part of the fun, for me anyway.
And to diaperbaby2022, welcome aboard!

Welcome!

June 20th. Elemental movie 705pm. Pizzanos pizza 630. I'll bring Reptar so you know how to spot me. Feel free to message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back