• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro, Reno, NV

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperbaby2022

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hi I'm not new to this ABDL thing but just found out about adisc.org. Been lot of cool forums! If anyone is in Reno, we should catch a movie! Or a munch!

Reactions: PrincessEmi5518, Sparrow75, tbjay and 3 others
Hello Diaperbaby2022 and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please tell us a little bit about yourself, such as your hobbies or interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Reactions: Jorelaxed
diaperbaby2022 said:
Hi I'm not new to this ABDL thing but just found out about adisc.org. Been lot of cool forums! If anyone is in Reno, we should catch a movie! Or a munch!
The Reno group is still fairly active. https://fetlife.com/events/1114751

Reactions: tbjay
Welcome diaperbaby 2022 !

diaperbaby2022 said:
Hello diaperbaby2022 I live not too far from Reno KIK tazzman65

Welcome to ADISC diaperbaby2022.
Hope you find this site a supportive community as I have.
Have fun.

hello, my name is MrUnknown, i live in Reno Nevada looking for some diapered friends in a new life, havent had any luck in california due to some scenarios. I dont have any friends out here and hoping to look for a couple if anyone is interested. I will reveal my real name soon, just saw this site so i thought id give it a try. if there is a spot where people me let me know.

Reactions: Jorelaxed and tbjay
MrUnknown said:
hello, my name is MrUnknown, i live in Reno Nevada looking for some diapered friends in a new life, havent had any luck in california due to some scenarios. I dont have any friends out here and hoping to look for a couple if anyone is interested. I will reveal my real name soon, just saw this site so i thought id give it a try. if there is a spot where people me let me know.
Hi I also am in Reno NV. Would love to meet new people!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and tbjay
PixelBaby said:
Hi I also am in Reno NV. Would love to meet new people!
alright, lets get to know eachother. I work a lot so communication with me is iffy. I will reply as soon as possible.

MrUnknown said:
alright, lets get to know eachother. I work a lot so communication with me is iffy. I will reply as soon as possible.
Well if you're on discord, we can chat there!

Hello from southern Nevada Diaperbaby2022.

And H
Jorelaxed said:
Hello from southern Nevada Diaperbaby2022.
And hello from the northern side. :D

Reactions: tbjay and Jorelaxed
Hello! I live in the Nevada area!

Welcome camdendl!.😃

looks like there is a few here in reno

• Love
camdendl said:
Hello! I live in the Nevada area!
Feel free to message me on discord if you have one!

Hey guys, I'm from Renos Biggest Ageplay munch on fetlife as trenb (we do munches and movies and I recently became the activities director for Age Play Inc now. I am planning a picnic hopefully incorporate a tie dye shirt session later this summer. I had discord didn't like it much but I guess I'll try again.

Feel free to hit me up here or there and let me know if you guys would be interested!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MrUnknown and Jorelaxed
Wow, there are a lot of people in the Reno area, a big hello from way down here in Las Vegas, happy diapered Saturday!.😃😃

tbjay said:
Hey guys, I'm from Renos Biggest Ageplay munch on fetlife as trenb (we do munches and movies and I recently became the activities director for Age Play Inc now. I am planning a picnic hopefully incorporate a tie dye shirt session later this summer. I had discord didn't like it much but I guess I'll try again.

Feel free to hit me up here or there and let me know if you guys would be interested!!!
Would hit you up on discord but don't know your handle :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back