• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intro! :3

WOLFPUBBY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
Hi!! I'm just a Wolf/Fox here. I'm heavily a part of the alternative subculture(s), and could be considered "emo", I guess. I draw. I don't have a lot of hobbies! But I'm excited to be here. :D

I'm here to make internet friends interested in the same things that I am! Diapers, SFW regression. It's a coping mechanism, but that's about as in depth as I'll go here.

But yeah! I draw all sorts of things. Primarily furry art nowadays. Macabre stuff, cute stuff. Anything goes, really. I'm currently watching Breaking Bad for the first time.. I have a tendency to be extremely late on trends. I also enjoy writing the occasional story, but I haven't done so in quite some time!

I suppose I am just hoping to find a sense of belonging and community here! I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb where I live for a variety of reasons, so I tend to gravitate towards niche internet forums for my interests in order to feel like I'm not as "weird" or "different" as I make myself out to be. Regardless, thank you so much for having me :3 !! ♥ Very excited to be a part of the community here! 🐺❤️‍🩹

• Love
Reactions: ILuvDiapers, Edgewater and Akura
Welcome From the UK! 😊 🇬🇧

I know all too well about 'being different!', having said that this site is amazing. I'm still pretty new myself and I've never felt so welcome and supported as I do here!

I'm looking at learning to draw again, I used to draw in school. I wanna start drawing anime/toon/moody and character stuff. Maybe some video game characters etc.

Btw, you're in for a great time with Breaking Bad. I can wholeheartedly recommend Better Call Saul once you've watched BB. You won't regret it 😁

Anyway, welcome again and I hope you enjoy the community!

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY and Edgewater
Welcome and welcomed to this "Different" World of ADISC!
A truly "Weird" place as near everyone is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy and again Welcome!

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY and Akura
WOLFPUBBY said:
Hi!! I'm just a Wolf/Fox here. I'm heavily a part of the alternative subculture(s), and could be considered "emo", I guess. I draw. I don't have a lot of hobbies! But I'm excited to be here. :D

I'm here to make internet friends interested in the same things that I am! Diapers, SFW regression. It's a coping mechanism, but that's about as in depth as I'll go here.

But yeah! I draw all sorts of things. Primarily furry art nowadays. Macabre stuff, cute stuff. Anything goes, really. I'm currently watching Breaking Bad for the first time.. I have a tendency to be extremely late on trends. I also enjoy writing the occasional story, but I haven't done so in quite some time!

I suppose I am just hoping to find a sense of belonging and community here! I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb where I live for a variety of reasons, so I tend to gravitate towards niche internet forums for my interests in order to feel like I'm not as "weird" or "different" as I make myself out to be. Regardless, thank you so much for having me :3 !! ♥ Very excited to be a part of the community here! 🐺❤️‍🩹
Hi Wolf! Welcome to ADISC, I'm pretty new here too! Love the artwork on your icon it looks so cool :) I also use this all as a coping mechanism and draw furry art. I hope you have a good time here, so far I've found this community to be really sweet and understanding, don't be afraid to express yourself here ^^

Reactions: WOLFPUBBY
WOLFPUBBY said:

Hi Wolf, Welcome to the forums, and the community. I hope you have fun here, and make new friends also. Enjoy yourself. (y) :giggle:
Breaking Bad is Epic! (y);)

Welcome Wolf! Alternative subcultures are great, especially when mixed with regression if that's your thing. If you feel comfortable with it, you could share your art! Also, you're never too late on the Breaking Bad trend, it's constantly coming and going as a trend, and it's a truly great show. I hope you feel the community sense of belonging here.

birdguy said:
Welcome Wolf! Alternative subcultures are great, especially when mixed with regression if that's your thing. If you feel comfortable with it, you could share your art! Also, you're never too late on the Breaking Bad trend, it's constantly coming and going as a trend, and it's a truly great show. I hope you feel the community sense of belonging here.
PlushPup said:
Hi Wolf! Welcome to ADISC, I'm pretty new here too! Love the artwork on your icon it looks so cool :) I also use this all as a coping mechanism and draw furry art. I hope you have a good time here, so far I've found this community to be really sweet and understanding, don't be afraid to express yourself here ^^
Thank you all for the welcome!! Thanks, Plush, I drew my icon .. I may post some of my art here in a bit, might doodle something that is relative enough to pop on here. I mostly draw furry art. o_o!!! ♥ tysm

Breaking Bad has been good so far, Bird. :D I'm pretty early into the series but I intend on getting deeper into it either tonight or tomorrow. Only stopped the last time because my internet was being RRREALLY annoying xP

Reactions: Edgewater, ILuvDiapers and Deleted member 75362
Back