Indy 500

nezquic66

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I figured I’d go out on a limb and see how many other racing fans we have here! I was at the Indy 500 on Sunday, and want to know if I was the only one of us here who was in attendance AND diapered😛! I know there were likely other attendees in a diaper (IC, babies, etc). I’m also a diehard fan of all forms of Motorsport, so, let’s hear it from all racing fans!

I am a DL Indy 500 fan who has been to dozens of races wearing. I was not there this year. I had to give my tickets away. I watched from home.

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall and nezquic66
With time zone differences...was up until 2.00am watching the Monaco F1, quick nap before the Indy 500 started at 2.45am, and then a slightly longer nap before the Charlotte 600 at 8.00am, which never seemed to want to end. I sure slept like a baby at the end of that.

Reactions: LeifErikson and nezquic66
I enjoyed watching all 3 races from home. I’d like to attend an Indy 500 one of these years.

Reactions: nezquic66
messydiaper said:
I am a DL Indy 500 fan who has been to dozens of races wearing. I was not there this year. I had to give my tickets away. I watched from home.
Yikes, sorry to hear you didn’t make it. Where were you seats?

KCA said:
With time zone differences...was up until 2.00am watching the Monaco F1, quick nap before the Indy 500 started at 2.45am, and then a slightly longer nap before the Charlotte 600 at 8.00am, which never seemed to want to end. I sure slept like a baby at the end of that.
I’m happy to be in the US Eastern Time. Most European F1 races start at 9am for me, the only hard races to watch are Australia, Japan, and formerly Malaysia, China, India, and Korea. Where do you live?

AAO said:
I enjoyed watching all 3 races from home. I’d like to attend an Indy 500 one of these years.
The 500 is a must! I believe that once you attend it, you will never miss a future race

nezquic66 said:
I’m happy to be in the US Eastern Time. Most European F1 races start at 9am for me, the only hard races to watch are Australia, Japan, and formerly Malaysia, China, India, and Korea. Where do you live?
Australia.

nezquic66 said:
Yikes, sorry to hear you didn’t make it. Where were you seats?
I tested positive for covid. Minor symptoms. Just not a good idea for me to go out to a crowd. Seats were in the south end of the track. Where were your seats?

• Sad
Reactions: checkingoutall
messydiaper said:
I tested positive for covid. Minor symptoms. Just not a good idea for me to go out to a crowd. Seats were in the south end of the track. Where were your seats?
J stand, exit of 4. It’s funny you mention COVID, as the people behind me had two in their group cancel because of COVID.

Reactions: messydiaper
messydiaper said:
Here are my seats! This was from the very wet Indy GP two weeks ago, but I get the same seats every time

Attachments

• 88757993-96C0-4C2D-91D2-12C9CD541128.jpeg
    88757993-96C0-4C2D-91D2-12C9CD541128.jpeg
    350.4 KB · Views: 5
nezquic66 said:
Here are my seats! This was from the very wet Indy GP two weeks ago, but I get the same seats every time
I've sat in the J stand many times. Great place to see the race!

messydiaper said:
I've sat in the J stand many times. Great place to see the race!
I’ve been all over the track, and I think it’s my favorite of the stands. 1 is cool, but I don’t care for it as much. I like sitting in the 7-8-9 complex during road course events!

Back