Increased frequency of wettings

CanEHdaDL

Rep for LilDipz
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Hey all, I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about a year and a half due to multiple issues but lately I've noticed myself unable to hold my urine for very long before voiding, have others experienced this ? I don't have a huge understanding of how everything down there is inter connected but I also am having more frequent IBS attacks, I frequently have abdominal pain and occasionally have diarrhea. I am not on any medications, I have chosen to use diapers to manage my symptoms.

Reactions: Edgewater and sport1
When you are padded, do you constantly hold open your sphincter? I hold mine open all the time when I do my best to not hold it when I feel like I need to go, even if it's the slightest wetting. Doing that too much can cause OAB, so I've learned from our fellow members here. If you want, you can take a read on this post from last year that I made in regards to exactly what you're going through.

Reactions: Edgewater
If you are experiencing changes in urinary continence, then you should see your doctor.
If you are experiencing an increase in IBS, then you should see your doctor.

Losing continence and increased IBS are medical conditions and should be handled accordingly.

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, DinoFrant and daylight
CheshireCat said:
If you are experiencing changes in urinary continence, then you should see your doctor.
If you are experiencing an increase in IBS, then you should see your doctor.

Losing continence and increased IBS are medical conditions and should be handled accordingly.
Just to clarify, I've already been diagnosed with OAB, urge incontinence and IBS-D and I see my doctor regularly. I was just wondering if others noticed an decreased ability to retain urine.

L
theancientmariner said:
When you are padded, do you constantly hold open your sphincter? I hold mine open all the time when I do my best to not hold it when I feel like I need to go, even if it's the slightest wetting. Doing that too much can cause OAB, so I've learned from our fellow members here. If you want, you can take a read on this post from last year that I made in regards to exactly what you're going through.

I had to take the time to read your post before responding, no, I do not hold open my sphincter.

CanEHdaDL said:
Hey all, I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for about a year and a half due to multiple issues but lately I've noticed myself unable to hold my urine for very long before voiding, have others experienced this ? I don't have a huge understanding of how everything down there is inter connected but I also am having more frequent IBS attacks, I frequently have abdominal pain and occasionally have diarrhea. I am not on any medications, I have chosen to use diapers to manage my symptoms.
That is like me somedays good the flood gates sometimes open.

CanEHdaDL said:
Just to clarify, I've already been diagnosed with OAB, urge incontinence and IBS-D and I see my doctor regularly. I was just wondering if others noticed an decreased ability to retain urine.
IC Protocol is to report any change out-of-normal to your medical team!!
Last year this time, I woke-up in a dry diaper after 44 years of always waking-up in a wet to very wet diaper. I called my MD clinic and was in for blood tests an hour later.
Never error changes!

yes, but I knew my frequency was going to increase. got back on jardiance so my frequency increased going from six times a day or so to now being about 20. Since I’ve been in Diapers 24/7 since pretty much 2017 I am used to this but it just sucks that it’s gonna mean that I’ll go through my safari Diapers a lot quicker and that’s my cost every two months or so. Will stay pretty consistent. It’s a good thing. I now have a second part-time job.

i have found the experiencing digestive issues effects bowels, so that could be diet related. good idea to check in with your doctor with that. my bladder doesn't hold much so i do wet frequently in varying amounts. as i drink fluids pass rather quickly through me. rare that i flood all at once for i go multiple times in a rather short period of time. i can experience a period of dryness than just wetting a number of times with very shorts periods in between, so i think my bladder empties kind of at a slow pace.

Reactions: sport1
Back