Increase in ABDL themed adult diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it's great that there are more ABDL diapers coming out. Hopefully this will help drive some of the prices down.

While I don't begrudge the AB side getting more fun prints, I would also like to see more stuff for the DL that is fun but not quite as babyish as some of the prints currently out there. The Seduction and Rebels are good examples of being not as babyish as some of the other prints out there. I wouldn't mind seeing what other fun but not plain white diapers are out there.

On the color themes, I actually prefer a more pastel pediatric design. They just look softer, and more comfortable. Anything that looks like it's made of leather, or reminds me of some form of "sex play" would be an absolute turnoff.

Honeywell6180 said:
On the color themes, I actually prefer a more pastel pediatric design. They just look softer, and more comfortable. Anything that looks like it's made of leather, or reminds me of some form of "sex play" would be an absolute turnoff.

I 100% agree.

The flip side is millenials were also the first generation to be "raised in diapers" prior to our generation the disposables were for babies only and were not that big then huggies took a shot in the dark at pullups and it became a huge sucess, then the concern of bedwetting became forefront and more widley discussed allowed for the launch of Goodnites which could fit kid into their teens, for the first time there was not a big rush to potty train early or force a kid to stop peeing the bed. Millenials stayed in diapers far longer than any generation before us and the act of using a diaper at night became more acceptable if not still taboo, each generation going slightly longer before staying dry. Plus there is also the "special needs boom" as more conditions are being validated and accepted. In an example with autisim if a person with autisim never developed toilet competency there were now diapers on the market bridging todler and adult still having cool designs, ABDL diapers are not only marketed to us, low functioning special needs people who still have a more child like maturity level LOVE ABDL diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

w0lfpack91 said:
The flip side is millenials were also the first generation to be "raised in diapers" prior to our generation the disposables were for babies only and were not that big then huggies took a shot in the dark at pullups and it became a huge sucess, then the concern of bedwetting became forefront and more widley discussed allowed for the launch of Goodnites which could fit kid into their teens, for the first time there was not a big rush to potty train early or force a kid to stop peeing the bed. Millenials stayed in diapers far longer than any generation before us and the act of using a diaper at night became more acceptable if not still taboo, each generation going slightly longer before staying dry. Plus there is also the "special needs boom" as more conditions are being validated and accepted. In an example with autisim if a person with autisim never developed toilet competency there were now diapers on the market bridging todler and adult still having cool designs, ABDL diapers are not only marketed to us, low functioning special needs people who still have a more child like maturity level LOVE ABDL diapers.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Good observation. I can definitely see the ABDL type diapers being used for those with more profound developmental disabilities.

Honeywell6180 said:
Good observation. I can definitely see the ABDL type diapers being used for those with more profound developmental disabilities.

Doesn't even have to be all that profound either. Some kids are just stubborn... and these types are basically kids forever, and so they never grow out of that "stage". As an example, a 25 yr old with mental age of six and not toilet trained that refuses to keep his diaper on is a major care problem, and finding diapers he LIKES to wear is a magical solution to an otherwise very difficult problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back