InControl

AlwaysInDiapers

Always Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have heard and seen post about Incontrol adult diapers so I thought I would try them.

Wore them last night for the first time and they seem to be fine. I will try another one tonight and keep my fingers crossed that it works well.

If they pass the nighttime test, I will wear one to work One day soon.

Has anyone else worn them and want to share a review?

• Love
Reactions: pdiapered, MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
First: I’m not a representative for Incontrol :)

Happy to help! I’ve been using their products almost exclusively, for 100% of nights and about 70% of days, for the past 3 years or so.

In short, I love them. I wear diapers to manage urinary incontinence and happen to also like how they feel to wear (the reason I have DL in my profile) so my comments are coming from mostly a functional perspective.

I find the fit and function to be perfect - literally no complaints at all. Also, they are confortable to wear and they genuinely last for 12 hours - at least for my level of needs. In three years I have never had a tape that didn’t work or was otherwise dysfunctional, I have never had a plastic shell tear or otherwise leak, and have had no issues with the lining - ever. They haven’t let me down a single time in the 1,500 - 1,800 or so diapers I’ve worn. The only other brand that I can say the same for is MegaMax (which are also phenomenal, but very expensive).

The only drawback is they are fairly crinkly, but that doesn’t really bug me too much. I wear them all the time in public and if someone has noticed the crinkles, I’m ok with that. But I realize others might be put off by it.

I also find the customer service to be top notch. Again, I have never had an issue.

Reactions: Diprs2, Shannon1024, Pampers4Ever and 3 others
Im happy with In control too.

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen and AlwaysInDiapers
I used to wear Mega Max all the time for nighttime use. I switched to Incontrol premium nights for the last 8 Months. Very rarely have an issue with leaks. But recently I ordered the BeDry elite care and love them. Super comfortable only had an issue once but I think it was bad tape placement.

Reactions: Diprs2 and BigAl2
Wear they every night and some days for several years now minimal issues.
Best diaper on the market, especially for the $$ IMO.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, BigAl2 and diaperdude
HalMidLife said:

Happy to help! I’ve been using their products almost exclusively, for 100% of nights and about 70% of days, for the past 3 years or so.

In short, I love them. I wear diapers to manage urinary incontinence and happen to also like how they feel to wear (the reason I have DL in my profile) so my comments are coming from mostly a functional perspective.

I find the fit and function to be perfect - literally no complaints at all. Also, they are confortable to wear and they genuinely last for 12 hours - at least for my level of needs. In three years I have never had a tape that didn’t work or was otherwise dysfunctional, I have never had a plastic shell tear or otherwise leak, and have had no issues with the lining - ever. They haven’t let me down a single time in the 1,500 - 1,800 or so diapers I’ve worn. The only other brand that I can say the same for is MegaMax (which are also phenomenal, but very expensive).

The only drawback is they are fairly crinkly, but that doesn’t really bug me too much. I wear them all the time in public and if someone has noticed the crinkles, I’m ok with that. But I realize others might be put off by it.

I also find the customer service to be top notch. Again, I have never had an issue.
Hello, I just ordered a pack, thank you for writing this. How discreet are they in shape? The advert says they are both discreet and super-absorbent, if that's true, I'd like to know because I might switch to these diapers!

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude
I use InControl Elite diapers exclusively right now. I love that it's an all-white plastic diaper since I'm a vintage Pampers baby girl...plus they're thick, cuddly-soft, very absorbent and their hybrid velcro diaper tapes are the strongest in the biz. A very, very secure diaper. And very babyish, too...I'm all about babyish. I highly recommend them.

Reactions: Diprs2, pdiapered, Shannon1024 and 4 others
BobbiSueEllen said:
I use InControl Elite diapers exclusively right now. I love that it's an all-white plastic diaper since I'm a vintage Pampers baby girl...plus they're thick, cuddly-soft, very absorbent and their hybrid velcro diaper tapes are the strongest in the biz. A very, very secure diaper. And very babyish, too...I'm all about babyish. I highly recommend them.
They sound nice, thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
HalMidLife said:

Same here, love these diapers.

Reactions: Diprs2
HalMidLife said:

InControl has amazing value and I also adore the buttery smooth plastic. The Elite Hybrids had been my go-to plain white DL diaper for some time. Their improvements with the newer BeDry Series with increased capacity and odor control are a big plus!

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, Waynelopen, BigAl2 and 2 others
Have worn the incontrol essentials mostly 24/7 for the last few years and they have been my all time favorite diapers. The sent in the essentials was prob my favorite part of them and none of the new line of diapers for incontrol will have sent. With the price of diapers going up and them not making the essentials anymore I’m now looking for a decent cheaper option.

Reactions: Diprs2, diaperbutt09, MetalDan86 and 1 other person
diaperdude said:
I used to wear Mega Max all the time for nighttime use. I switched to Incontrol premium nights for the last 8 Months. Very rarely have an issue with leaks. But recently I ordered the BeDry elite care and love them. Super comfortable only had an issue once but I think it was bad tape placement.
I was going to make a post about this, but since I see that this thread is new I will ask my question here.

I have been wearing the Incontrol Active Air, I am two packs into a case with 2 more cases on the way.
My question is about taping, is there a certain way that I should be taping to not get leaks? I know that there was a certain way of taping on the north shore ones that would help against leaks. I'm just wondering if this is the same for the Incontrol diapers.

So far the only thing i have found that helps is by wearing underwear over top of them to help hold them up. But i still tend to get leaks. any suggestions would be wonderful as i have a lot of these right now and I do like them and want them to work for me.

Possible the AA is just not the absorbency needed. Maybe step up a notch

Play around with the bottom tapes. And work for a snug fit around the legs. I had trouble at 1st too. With the originals.

Reactions: Diprs2, queerpeanut and diaperdude
Ordered 2 be dry nights and 2 regular be drys, and loved them a lot. I love the smooth plastic that was advertised by them, but is claimed by so many to be, but no one has smooth soft plastic as the new bedrys except the trest elites. They were very comfortable, both the day and night time ones. I'd buy a case, but just couldn't pass up Rearz's case sale going on RN. I'll be buying a case of the new be dry nights when the time comes.

Reactions: Diprs2, BobbiSueEllen, diaperdude and 1 other person
Back