Incontrol diapers, No cloth diapers?

rothpirate

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I purchased some pre-folds from incontrol back in January, I was really impressed by their quality. I went to the site today and poof! Nothing. Are they discontinuing cloth or just out of stock? Maybe incontrolRobert can tell us.

• Wow
Reactions: Cottontail
There are others too babykins

rothpirate said:
I purchased some pre-folds from incontrol back in January, I was really impressed by their quality. I went to the site today and poof! Nothing. Are they discontinuing cloth or just out of stock? Maybe incontrolRobert can tell us.
Aiee. That's no good at all. Prefolds are gone from Rearz also. I don't see any announcements that they're being discontinued, but it sure looks that way. @RearzJacob or @InControlRobert, can one of you enlighten us as to the future of your reusable offerings? Will prefolds be restocked, or are they gone for good?

Reactions: Shannon1024
I noticed the same thing this week. I use their Prefolds, and just recently tried their bamboo flats. They are all awesome cloth diapers. If they discontinued them I home they rethink their decision. They sure made wearing diapers for need more affordable for me.

InControl just sent me an email stating that if I wanted to order it would have to be by March 4th as they were moving to different facilities this week and they won’t be making any shipments March 5th - 11th. Maybe they’re not listing any cloth diapers until they’re in their new facilities.

Last edited:
Zeke said:
Maybe they’re not listing any cloth diapers until they’re in their new facilities.
I had the same thought, and I really hope that's all it is.

Cottontail said:
Aiee. That's no good at all. Prefolds are gone from Rearz also. I don't see any announcements that they're being discontinued, but it sure looks that way. @RearzJacob or @InControlRobert, can one of you enlighten us as to the future of your reusable offerings? Will prefolds be restocked, or are they gone for good?
We are moving, and those items are being relocated so we have them turned off until we have them unpacked in our new facility. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Incontinent2, sbmccue, Zeke and 1 other person
InControlRobert said:
We are moving, and those items are being relocated so we have them turned off until we have them unpacked in our new facility. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Oh gosh, no worries at all. I'm just glad to hear that they're not being discontinued! The prefolds have been my go-to diapers for years.

InControlRobert said:
As Cottontail noted, that's very good news!

InControlRobert said:
Phew! That is a relief. After Changing Times stopped selling pre-folds, I started purchasing cloth from ya’ll. Good luck on the move.

Reactions: InControlRobert
Back