Incident at home , caused a modesty fail

NappiedTruckDriver

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I live with my Mum and oldest brother who’s 10 years older than me ,both like rest of my family know I wear nappies 24/7 but I always at least wear a pair of shorts over them .
Last night I went to bed early as I had to be at work for 3 am which means getting up @2am 🥴🥴
About 8 pm I dozing when I heard the sound of my mum falling over in the hallway by the front door and due to her bad hip she couldn’t get up so I rushed down stairs in my already wet nappy and translucent PVC pants ,with out much thought for my modesty or my brothers and mums 😳
Yes they’ve both seen me in just PVC pants and a nappy 1000’s of time but I was at most 3 years old not 48 going on 49 😟
Guess my instincts to help mum overrode my modesty .

Reactions: littleFeathers, Subtlerustle, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
As they should have! Good on you for putting your mom’s well being ahead of your modesty.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Joeysms
NappiedTruckDriver said:
I live with my Mum and oldest brother who’s 10 years older than me ,both like rest of my family know I wear nappies 24/7 but I always at least wear a pair of shorts over them .
Last night I went to bed early as I had to be at work for 3 am which means getting up @2am 🥴🥴
About 8 pm I dozing when I heard the sound of my mum falling over in the hallway by the front door and due to her bad hip she couldn’t get up so I rushed down stairs in my already wet nappy and translucent PVC pants ,with out much thought for my modesty or my brothers and mums 😳
Yes they’ve both seen me in just PVC pants and a nappy 1000’s of time but I was at most 3 years old not 48 going on 49 😟
Guess my instincts to help mum overrode my modesty .
Did they say anything about it? Is your mom okay?

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Hope you mom is ok, hip issues are not fun at all.

Yes, i have went in just a diaper for things a couple times, not to mention plenty of ambulance rides myself with a diaper.

Oddly they cut off the diaper when i died once and was in the bed when i woke up they had saved the diaper and my pjs in my personal possisions bag at the hospital. That was odd to have a bag with cut up pjs and cut up diaper in it, i of course threw it all out.

But, no matter what health over pride/modesty.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ryanbailey
ryanbailey said:
Did they say anything about it? Is your mom okay?
Yep she’s ok

• Love
Reactions: Bigbabybret, ryanbailey, Zeke and 2 others
Back