In need of advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

booklover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I identify as an AB or a "little". I have been in a relationship with the same person for almost two years, and he is aware of this. Recently, we tried talking about him interacting with me more when I engage in these activities. However, he has stated that although he tolerates it for me, he does not feel comfortable interacting. He especially does not want me to drink out of bottles or to wear diapers. I talked to him about finding and joining a community for ABs , so i can find someone who will help me meet these needs. He is supportive of this, but we are concerned about safety. Does anyone know of communities where I could meet people who are littles and caregivers? I have tried looking online and what I mainly see is online blogs and forums. As much as I like that aspect, I also want the opportunity to explore new areas of this lifestyle. Any help or guidance I can get is appreciated. 😊

Hi. It may be best to locate people around your area that may be diaper lovers or Adult babies. I have met several and many of these individuals are very considerate. There may be some people who are shy; however, just communicate and become more confident and comfortable and then you will be feeling better in communicating. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you Mark58! How do I go about finding people in my area? This is the first time I have ever really talked about this to anyone besides my partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back