Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 4 guest views remaining

Improved Kiddo diaper USA ?

diaperminister

Rep for Kiddo Diapers / Diaper Minister
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Bonjour :)

Hi , Im Yannick , the owner of diaper-minister.com and the brand Kiddo Diapers

We run since middle December a new shop based in the USA

The sales is OK , but not great , at this time the shop isn't sustainable.

We already working on fixing some issues :

- No product in XL size ( we will released the new products in XL and make all the products in XL for the next couple of month )

- Some diapers is only in two tapes version , we will switch the Teddy's ultra also in 4 Tapes version

- We are still working to expend the range of our brand in the few next monts with new designs

Please let us know what we could improved in our new US shop to have more sell throughout the USA .

Stay padded , Yannick

Reactions: Sealander, BigKid25, PadPhilosopher and 9 others
I like the 2 tape versions of ABUniverse SDK in medium. But they always seem to run out of stock. The plastic outer backing and coloration of the Super Dry Kids diapers have improved tremendously since their last batch. Perhaps you could have the color of your Kiddo diapers in a lighter pastel, like ABUniverse does with their SDK product. If you have enough in stock in medium, and they are similar to the ABUniverse offering (but use your current front taping panel), then I will certainly purchase a case from you. Hang in there!

Reactions: PlastiBrain, PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
Yannick does this mean I have to wait couple of months to wait for the LNGU dragoonz Diapers in size XL to arrive at your website diaper minister so I buy a pack of it and have it shipped to me in the United Kingdom?

Reactions: PadPhilosopher and Edgewater
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
Yannick does this mean I have to wait couple of months to wait for the LNGU dragoonz Diapers in size XL to arrive at your website diaper minister so I buy a pack of it and have it shipped to me in the United Kingdom?
Because LNGU is not our brand , the brand LNGU managed the stock himself , sorry i can't help with that

• Sad
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, Edgewater and MrDiaperLoverUK
I buy the teddy nappy for the two tape set up as it's the same setup as a real babies nappy , i love the 2 tape version 😞 the only change i would make is a teddy in pink 🥰
Sorry to hear your store isn't doing well in USA
Have you thought off doing a gamers nappy ? or abdl pullups? also some off the original micky mouse designs are now public domain and free to use and would be excellent ABDL diaper design material .

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and Edgewater
diaperminister said:
Because LNGU is not our brand , the brand LNGU managed the stock himself , sorry i can't help with that
Ok thanks for your response. I will have to find another way to buy a pack of LNGU dragoonz diapers some where else :(

How about improved customer service?!!

No comment from @diaperminister on the order I made from DiaperMinister. Ultimately DM canceled the order due to their miscalculation on shipping and I NEVER received a full refund! Nor did I EVER receive a response to my multiple emails to DM.
Customer service 101, if you as the merchant cancels an order, MAKE SURE THE CUSTOMER IS REFUNDED 100% and do not IGNORE ANY EMAILS regarding said cancellation and/or INQUIRIES ABOUT ONLY RECEIVING A PARTIAL REFUND!!

• Wow
We have tons Email per day ! ,
We try to answers all the email and fixings all issues , questions , cancelations and all what people asking for
We spend a lot of time in the customer service because people put the wrong adress , choose the wrong size , they not abdl anymore and want to cancel or whatever , modify the order , want to send it back and more ....

Please contact me in PM , i will check what i can do :)

Reactions: Sealander, PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and 2 others
diaperminister said:
Bonjour :)

Hi , Im Yannick , the owner of diaper-minister.com and the brand Kiddo Diapers

We run since middle December a new shop based in the USA

The sales is OK , but not great , at this time the shop isn't sustainable.

We already working on fixing some issues :

- No product in XL size ( we will released the new products in XL and make all the products in XL for the next couple of month )

- Some diapers is only in two tapes version , we will switch the Teddy's ultra also in 4 Tapes version

- We are still working to expend the range of our brand in the few next monts with new designs

Please let us know what we could improved in our new US shop to have more sell throughout the USA .

Stay padded , Yannick
if you make the teddies ultra a 4 tape, please add more same and increase the capacity. As a customer i am curious if you are working on a improvement to the 2 tape style abdl diaper in your R&D?

michaelmc said:
I buy the teddy nappy for the two tape set up as it's the same setup as a real babies nappy , i love the 2 tape version 😞 the only change i would make is a teddy in pink 🥰
Have you thought off doing a gamers nappy ? or abdl pullups? also some off the original micky mouse designs are now public domain and free to use and would be excellent ABDL diaper design material .
Now that Mickey Mouse trademark is a free agent, we can make him do whatever we want. I want to see him on a diaper holding a cartoon gun to a toilet or something outta pocket like that lol

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: Sealander, PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and 1 other person
theancientmariner said:
Now that Mickey Mouse trademark is a free agent, we can make him do whatever we want. I want to see him on a diaper holding a cartoon gun to a toilet or something outta pocket like that lol
Its the old versions (the style off drawing him) the newer versions are still copy writed

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
I now have two cases on order. One in pink, the other in blue. Thanks. Hope these work!

• Love
Reactions: PadPhilosopher, michaelmc and Edgewater
I love the two taped, cloth backed Kiddo diaper. There's one that's snuggly fastened around my hinny right now👶👶👶

• Love
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you partnered with ABU or used them for distribution of the ABU Kiddos diaper? It that is the case any chance of that coming back?

The effects of the pandemic has forever changed product sales World Wide. Storefronts have been greatly effected by this change and the mix of online and storefront is shortened their demise. May your storefront avoid the trend!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and michaelmc
The quality of Kiddo Junior plus is amazing. Please do not change the design.

Shipping has been fast and great!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL, DLonly and 3 others
Need to add front waist band

Affordable shipping to Canada would also be great

Wow, I can't believe I've never heard of this brand before. I love the Let's Build, I will have to buy some sooner or later. I have a few ideas. First of all, it seems I can't go more than a few days without seeing a DL talk about how they wish there were more printed diapers that weren't babyish. Perhaps you could take advantage in this gap in the market. I as a DL don't mind babyish prints but I would still love to see more variety in the market. Also, I am in the minority here but the M size tends to be a bit big on me. Perhaps making a S size could widen your audience. There aren't that many ABDL companies that do.

Reactions: PadPhilosopher, TigerDL and plasticpants1
I am not from the US but I am happy and curious to hear that new designs are in the pipeline.
However: The two-tape Teddy diaper is currently one of my top 3 diapers - beside LNGU Big Ears (which holds more) and ABU Little Kings (with even cuter design). It is an amazing diaper!

Thanks for your good job!

Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Noodle said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but weren't you partnered with ABU or used them for distribution of the ABU Kiddos diaper? It that is the case any chance of that coming back?
The Kiddo By Abu should be back , but under our own brand in the Kiddo brand , and maybe called " The original "

we will maybe redesigned a bit , just to updated those for 2024

Reactions: ForArt and PadPhilosopher
Back