Status
Not open for further replies.

Kunbenshero

i'm back for fighting myself again
Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi
i want to buy a pacifier so can i buy the baby pacifier instead of the Abdl pacifiers ?

Kunbenshero said:
Hi
i want to buy a pacifier so can i buy the baby pacifier instead of the Abdl pacifiers ?
I have read somewhere on here about it if you do buy a baby pacifier and put it in your adult mouth it won’t be good for your teeth

Reactions: Kunbenshero
MrDiaperLoverUK said:
I have read somewhere on here about it if you do buy a baby pacifier and put it in your adult mouth it won’t be good for your teeth
oh first time knowing this
Thank you

Baby paci is hard to keep inside when sleeping

Last edited:
Kunbenshero said:
Hi
You could try something like "Pacifier Addict" on an internet search. I think they are in Canada but not sure.

• Wow
okay i will search for it
thx

n-n I got my pacifiers from My Inner Baby, though I’ve mostly been too afraid to use them in case I got caught

CrayonRocket said:
n-n I got my pacifiers from My Inner Baby, though I’ve mostly been too afraid to use them in case I got caught
belive me i think it is impossible to be a baby with your family i think you should live alone

Kunbenshero said:
belive me i think it is impossible to be a baby with your family i think you should live alone
It would be so nice.... Unfortunately I have multiple disabilities and a miscellaneous chronic illness that would make it very difficult or perhaps even impossible for me to live alone —

— though I have been able to build up a nice little collection of books and toys without too much comment, and successfully introduced the name ‘playroom’ for the small room that’s for my computer, tv, and books and things —

— and I have an IRL friend who’s also little! :D

They’re also multiply-disabled and have a couple chronic illnesses as well, so we have a lot in common experience-wise, and it’s so great to have someone who accepts and understands all these parts of myself, but it also means we can’t meet up very often.

EDIT:
Actually I think I’d rather live with accepting friends/other littles, I don’t think I’d like to live alone; aside from getting lonely, I’d worry about my health even more without someone around, and my brain doesn’t like being alone too much.

Last edited:
  • Wow
oh i'm sorry to hear that i hope you get well soon.
your right beaing lonely is not good
for me i couldn't be a baby or daiper lover with my family.
but when i lived a alone the anxiety i felt transformed me from a grown man to a Baby boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back