• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm starting a new life

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWantToBeMe

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi.

I really do just want to be me. For so long I have been in a marriage where I was judged and repressed. I always tried to please but could never make them happy.

I discovered they were cheating on me, and now I've filed divorce. It will be a long divorce. I'm rather depressed and sad.

I look male, identify as nonbinary, and have had an interest in diapering for a long time. I mentioned it once and was treated like a degenerate. Same with being nonbinary. Wanting to wear what I want was always a problem.

A couple reasons. There are times I leak and I hate it when it shows on my pants. I also think it sounds comforting to have a diaper. Plus they can look so cute!

I live in the center of Michigan, so probably no one around me shares these feelings.

Now that I'm on a path to being single and free, I just want to be me and not judged. I need to learn to pamper myself so that I can be happy. That's what I'm trying to do.

• Love
Reactions: Fartman, BobbiSueEllen, Jool and 4 others
Welcome and enjoy.
I hope something positive comes from your marital heartbreak

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Thanks for sharing. Glad that you are moving forward after what all you had to deal with in your marriage. Be yourself and enjoy your diapers. They will give you comfort, security, and all over relief.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
checkingoutall said:
Thanks for sharing. Glad that you are moving forward after what all you had to deal with in your marriage. Be yourself and enjoy your diapers. They will give you comfort, security, and all over relief.
I don't have any. I'm not sure I want any. I am having trouble processing that I was abused. Just seeing what's out there.

• Wow
I am interested in comfort right now.

IWantToBeMe said:
I am interested in comfort right now.
Maybe I should try getting some just to see.

Reactions: checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
You know what? It is comforting to be in a diaper. Sometimes when I'm stressed I'll put one on just to see if it will help, and it always does for me.

• Love
Welcome to ADISC IWantToBeMe, sounds like you are in a difficult time of transition from being married to becoming single. I feel for you in such a situation and I hope you find some helpful support here, but diapers will not be the sole thing to bring you happiness - obviously.
It may assist us to support you better if you feel comfortable in telling us a little more about yourself.
As for me, I am a male in my mid 60s living in Newcastle NSW Australia.
Some of my interests are: science, astronomy, space exploration, history, volcanism, geology and geography.
Most of us need lots of time when it comes to self discovery, (for me it took years). Go easy on yourself, please.
(It is doubly hard to find want you want if you are not sure what you are looking for). - I hope you do not take my reply the wrong way.
I wish you all the best.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your situation. I am also in the process of separating so I relate to your pain. This is a great community here and I find the kindred spirits here give me comfort when I feel like I’m the only one with these interests.

I'm just torn. The reddit I looked at for diaper lovers seemed like people were more interested in urine and excrement than the actual diapers. I'm not into that.

I'm sorry for the hard time you have gone through but I am glad you are here to join us now. You will find a lot of judgement free people here ready to accept you.

We're a lot better then Reddit here.

• Love
Reactions: checkingoutall and BobbiSueEllen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back