I’m so sad...

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
About a month ago my wife and I got is a really big fight. Actually she did, I just stood there and didn’t say anything. She made me throw away all my diapers. I was wearing pretty much 24/7 and now not at all. I’m having such a hard time with it, and I’m actually thinking about sneaking them on at work.
Has anyone else been through this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: erinwinters, Seasonedcitizen, checkingoutall and 3 others
That’s what happened to me when I first told my wife. She made me get rid of my stash too.

• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
Yep. So hard. I try to find time to wear when the wife isn't around.

Makes me so glad I'm single and live alone! I wear because I have to. Nobody will ever tell me to get rid of something. If that person you're with can't accept you for who you are; time to move on. It strikes me as selfish on their part to make you get rid of something you like. My ex tried that shit with me once and I let her know in no uncertain terms she wasn't going to try that with me.

Reactions: AndyPandy, Seasonedcitizen, furry121 and 5 others
Yep me too ! I threw all mine away after she had a fit at me but I started to buy again and hide them only to have a devastating fire and lost everything again now I have nothing again !

• Wow
Reactions: Babyfur and BobbiSueEllen
PaddedInEastvale said:
That’s what happened to me when I first told my wife. She made me get rid of my stash too.
She was ok with it for that past 6 months, or so I thought. It’s crazy.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Paddy2020 said:
Makes me so glad I'm single and live alone! I wear because I have to. Nobody will ever tell me to get rid of something. If that person you're with can't accept you for who you are; time to move on. It strikes me as selfish on their part to make you get rid of something you like. My ex tried that shit with me once and I let her know in no uncertain terms she wasn't going to try that with me.
I agree. But the thought of losing my daughter stopped me from arguing back.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
Safari said:
Yep me too ! I threw all mine away after she had a fit at me but I started to buy again and hide them only to have a devastating fire and lost everything again now I have nothing again !
Damn, that’s terrible. I’m gonna stop and buy diapers today after work. I’ll wear them to work and change before I get home. At the beginning of next month, I start swing shift, and will go to the gym after work. I’ll run in the diaper and then shower and head home without one.

Reactions: jt1220 and BobbiSueEllen
If anyone tried that with me, they would end up sleeping in a very wet bed every night.

I'm glad Im living in an ABDL household :)

• Love
Reactions: DL4201, Paddy2020, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
Your situation sucks. I get that and am glad I’m not in a similar one, but I can assure you that lying about it to your wife will not improve your relationship.
You need to find some balance between your needs and her needs. I think that in many cases the SO never knows where it will end. I think you should tell her what you want, that you’ll never ask for more and that you can keep it out of her space. You need to then ask what her needs are and how you can support that. This is something about you that you didn’t choose and it’s as confusing to you as anyone. This is who you are and not a reflection of your relationship with your wife.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, Safari, Absorblock and 2 others
No way in hell id throw them away there not cheap!
deal with it or learn to accept that part of me or be out! there is more to a person then diapers, like it or not ,

that was not a fight, it was abuse.

Reactions: erinwinters, TheWolfEmperor, DL4201 and 3 others
IDDiaperboy said:
Staying in a bad relationship does far more damage to the children than a divorce ever will. And also, your wife can NOT withhold your child from you. Gone are the days when judges give in to women cuz they pushed the kid out. Dad's have rights too. You have an obligation to be the best person you can for your child. Letting your spouse bully you out of fear, and living a daily lie, is not fulfilling that obligation. I hope you find strength here. Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey, NappyLoverJay and Sheepies
IDDiaperboy said:
Paddy2020 said he wears due to need which your wife would most likely understand. She doesn’t recognize your strong mental desire as a need like she probably would a physical need. My wife sought, and was eventually granted a divorce despite all my attempts to reconcile, so I would STRONGLY recommend that you put her, and your children, ahead of whatever desires you have for being diapered. Do whatever you can to build up your relationship, and your family, and make this your priority. If you do this with dedication you may be surprised what you wife will support in private once she sees your commitment. Or you could just start peeing your pants, the mattress, your car seat, the floor, and your furniture and I’m sure she would ask you to wear a diaper but this could be that “well laid plans of mice and men oft go awry” that Robert Burns was talking about. Stay padded, but not if it‘s due to need don’t allow it to destroy your marriage.

Last edited:
Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Paddy2020
Zeke said:
Paddy2020 said he wears due to need which your wife would most likely understand. She doesn’t recognize your strong mental desire as a need like she probably would a physical need. My wife sought, and was eventually granted a divorce despite all my attempts to reconcile, so I would STRONGLY recommend that you put her, and your children, ahead of whatever desires you have for being diapered. Do whatever you can to build up your relationship, and your family, and make this your priority. If you do this with dedication you may be surprised what you wife will support in private once she sees your commitment. Or you could just start peeing your pants, the mattress, your car seat, the floor, and your furniture and I’m sure she would ask you to wear a diaper but this could be that “well laid plans of mice and men oft go awry” that Robert Burns was talking about. Stay padded, but not if it‘s due to need don’t allow it to destroy your marriage.
I agree with ZEKE. BTW Zeke, good advice.

I'd recommend some sort of couples therapy; This is something that's important to you, and her forcing you to not participate in it is very inconsiderate. Especially if you've been doing this for the last 6 months and she never said anything against it. You shouldn't have to fear losing your daughter or repercussions when she didn't even have the decency to tell you if she was uncomfortable.

I can see how it'd be easy to see this as a want, but for a lot of us, it's something we need to stay stable and handle the world.

Reactions: CLPP, Sheepies, KittyMerriweather and 1 other person
Tyranover said:
I'd recommend some sort of couples therapy; This is something that's important to you, and her forcing you to not participate in it is very inconsiderate. Especially if you've been doing this for the last 6 months and she never said anything against it. You shouldn't have to fear losing your daughter or repercussions when she didn't even have the decency to tell you if she was uncomfortable.

I can see how it'd be easy to see this as a want, but for a lot of us, it's something we need to stay stable and handle the world.
Another good point!!!

IDDiaperboy said:
About a month ago my wife and I got is a really big fight. Actually she did, I just stood there and didn’t say anything. She made me throw away all my diapers. I was wearing pretty much 24/7 and now not at all. I’m having such a hard time with it, and I’m actually thinking about sneaking them on at work.
Has anyone else been through this?
What about the need for them ? Sounds very selfish of her . Why does that change how she feels about you ? How awful on her part . I’m sorry that she felt she had to act like that .

Dang, so that's why ya vanished! I'm so sorry this happened, it sounded like it was going well for awhile and suddenly exploded. I was wondering if an other shoe was going to drop...so sorry it did. Message me if you want...feel free!

Reactions: Safari
Need for them? Are you incontinent, if so, what she did was abhorrent. Let's see how she feels when you start to pee in bed, pee on the couch, pee in public, etc.

Reactions: Safari, KittyMerriweather and BabyHailey1977
Back