I’m so sad...

SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Only problem is, doctors now are so brainwashed and dead set against diapers, the doctor would probably side with her.
My doctor thinks that since I like wearing diapers, it’s creating the bladder issues. Even though the dribbling started long before I started wearing.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
IDDiaperboy said:
My doctor thinks that since I like wearing diapers, it’s creating the bladder issues. Even though the dribbling started long before I started wearing.
Are pull ups or these men guards more appropriate for your leakage?

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
We need to come up with a cure for those who have a type of underwearphobia.

Calico said:
Are pull ups or these men guards more appropriate for your leakage?
My doctor said pull-ups, but my wife said no to that as well.

• Wow
IDDiaperboy said:
My doctor said pull-ups, but my wife said no to that as well.
Your wife is pissing me off I already have names I want to call her but I won't out of your respect.

Calico said:
Your wife is pissing me off I already have names I want to call her but I won't out of your respect.
I understand. Good thing is though she brought up one of her kinks last night in bed and I said no. That I want to be the normal husband that she needs me to be (sarcastically). That led to a discussion about diapers and she finally told me what bothered her. She doesn’t want to hear a crinkle, or see it. But she said I can wear them again. So I promised that I’d only wear quiet ones around her and tuck in my shirts. So now I’m happy. I also thanked her and said that I’m very tired of wet underwear and clothes.

We started talking about that, and how I dribble really bad after I pee, and that I’ve been wetting my pants and running to the bathroom. She asked if it was because I wore diapers and I said no and that my urologist doesn’t believe so either.

It was a great talk.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DPLuvAB, littlemoosey, Kayleigh and 4 others
Good news. Now you can tell her that you will Service her kink daily. Twice on Sunday.

• Wow
Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
IDDiaperboy said:
She was ok with it for that past 6 months, or so I thought. It’s crazy.
Nope, this is very, very common. I'm sorry you're going through it, pal. I would offer advice on how to fix this aspect of relationships, but I failed at that myself...twice.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
"severe baggage or severe #PrincessSyndrome"
You couldn't have said it better. Most women are the most unaccepting people you'll ever find. It's ok if they want things their way but when it comes to the man you have to have things their way or no way. Every male-female relationship I've ever seen has to revolve around the woman.

"Happy wife, happy life" I'll bet the woman came up with that crap. I'm glad you had a good talk with her (to original poster) but it seems like she's still limiting you and your wants and needs. Heaven forbid you should ever do that to her.

Reactions: furry121, BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
I'm not anti-woman but I am anti-marriage. That institution has, by virtue of law, become the most-defining, the most-indicting, the most-limiting, the most-abused and the most-shackling institution ever polluted from its spiritual origin and essence. Thanks to attorneys and the Victorian Era, it is now nothing more than a corporate charter with clearly-outlined, substantial penalties for early withdrawal.

I'm sure that poets, priests and politicians would have their counterpoints to my opinion, but I doubt they're ever happy. They certainly don't seem so, considering the amounts of alcohol they swill. Personally, I think one of the worst parts of marriage is the mutual expectations for personal completion: the most-common examples are "the man can't cook-and-clean" and "the woman can't make as much money"...sometimes, the genders are reversed in those instances! But it all comes down to people expecting others to fill in the gaps of their incompleteness...their shortfalls. More often than not, my friends who divorced got into another relationship promptly just because "I need meals and clean clothes".

Basically, what ends up as a terrific friendship ends as two disgruntled business partners. Marriage is the worst way to kill a friendship between two people. Give something that wonderful, powerful and wholesome to a bunch of lawyers and individualists to define...and watch it wither and die at your feet. The fact of the matter is, unfortunately, there is no perfect (or more-perfect) union...and never will be. Just my .000002 Bitcoin.

Reactions: DPLuvAB, furry121 and littlemoosey
BobbiSueEllen said:
I'm not anti-woman but I am anti-marriage. That institution has, by virtue of law, become the most-defining, the most-indicting, the most-limiting, the most-abused and the most-shackling institution ever polluted from its spiritual origin and essence. Thanks to attorneys and the Victorian Era, it is now nothing more than a corporate charter with clearly-outlined, substantial penalties for early withdrawal.

I'm sure that poets, priests and politicians would have their counterpoints to my opinion, but I doubt they're ever happy. They certainly don't seem so, considering the amounts of alcohol they swill. Personally, I think one of the worst parts of marriage is the mutual expectations for personal completion: the most-common examples are "the man can't cook-and-clean" and "the woman can't make as much money"...sometimes, the genders are reversed in those instances! But it all comes down to people expecting others to fill in the gaps of their incompleteness...their shortfalls. More often than not, my friends who divorced got into another relationship promptly just because "I need meals and clean clothes".

Basically, what ends up as a terrific friendship ends as two disgruntled business partners. Marriage is the worst way to kill a friendship between two people. Give something that wonderful, powerful and wholesome to a bunch of lawyers and individualists to define...and watch it wither and die at your feet. The fact of the matter is, unfortunately, there is no perfect (or more-perfect) union...and never will be. Just my .000002 Bitcoin.
Wow!! You said a mouthful!!! I agree with you on it. I saw my brother divorced by his first wife. Both sets of grandparents in miserable, wretched marriages. My parents were married for 35 years. They were true lovebirds. They flew at each other constantly!!! My mother was an insufferable shrew. My father was constantly depressed. It's no wonder I spent 30 years in therapy and had 3 nervous breakdowns and had an aversion to marriage. I vowed before I was age 10 that I would never marry. And that's a vow I kept!!

but what if your gay!!!!

furry121 said:
but what if your gay!!!!
There's no difference, really. By definition of law, marriage is marriage is marriage.

Back