I’m so embarrassed! Ordered LittleForBig from Amazon and it arrived with no packaging! Is that normal?

snowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My family saw =-//-= it was in its base bag but it wasn’t exactly discreet. I’ve ordered it a couple other times and it always came in a box but I had other things with it so it seems like I had just gotten lucky until this point. Anyway, that was one of the most embarrassing moments I’ve had in a while. I had to rush it into the house and hope no one got a good enough look or got curious

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: TigerDL, ChristianDiaperLover, Lumos and 2 others
i know you feel embarrassed but i wouldnt worry to much about it but ive noticed with a lot of things ive ordered from amazon that u have to select ship in amazon packaging at the end of the order b4 u press thee fiinal checkout button hope this may help u with future deliverys xxx

Reactions: AttilaThePun and snowie
It happens all the time with Amazon. I have gotten a lot of packages like that. Just own it because hiding makes it appear wrong or illegal. Enjoy life now because life is short.

Reactions: TheDideeboy, geka, Deleted member 75838 and 2 others
If you're in the US only order LFB products direct. Never from Amazon.

If you must order from Amazon make sure it ships from Amazon and not a third party seller. Not even from someone listing as LFB because it's probably not them. That way you can choose to have it shipped in an Amazon box during checkout.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL and Tommy10
I've always had things like that arrive in another plain envelope sort of bag. With Amazon, one never really knows how things will arrive.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Joediaper said:
...That way you can choose to have it shipped in an Amazon box during checkout.
I'll just echo this - find the option to select "ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout. Some items are "ship in product packaging" by default.

Side note: Where I live (upstate NY) Amazon returns dropped off at a UPS store are not being accepted unless they are in a poly mailer or actual shipping box (no product packaging allowed, have to pay for new packaging, thus no longer "free" returns). Beware of this with all Amazon purchases :) (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: snowie
I have had that happen here in the UK. Fortunately it was delivered to an amazon locker and I was the only one there when I opened the door.

Amazon values throughput figures over getting things right. It is just how they are set up. Therefore if they are chasing numbers they will give up on being diligent and cut corners. Unfortunately packaging instructions are an easy corner to cut as they are time consuming but difficult to effectively audit.

O
I actually love them coming in the original packaging.
I also wonder what the people in the supply chain and delivery driver are thinking lol.
Obviously a bit embarrassing when its left with a neighbour

Reactions: SoakedinTexas, ChristianDiaperLover and DLJosie
Back