• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm new! Hi!

Sundog52

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
Hello!
*Waves frantically like a dork*

I'm new here, and wanna meet y'all. I'm from the Pacific Northwest, USA. I've been an abdl since before hit puberty, but I am pretty new to being ok with it.

I hope all of you lovelies have a wonderful day!

• Love
Reactions: LaLoneDigi, BobbiSueEllen, Jorelaxed and 2 others
Sundog52 said:
Hello!

I'm new here, and wanna meet y'all. I'm from the Pacific Northwest, USA. I've been an abdl since before hit puberty, but I am pretty new to being ok with it.

Hi and welcome.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Edgewater
Hello, and welcome. Tell us more about yourself. Your likes and dislikes, maybe how u became an ABDL and any stories that may go along with it. I am from Iowa originally and now live in SC with my hubby and our 2 kids. We have lived here majority of my life. I am not an Ab or DL. But I am married to one and madly in love with him and all his sexiness (diaper and all). He claims to be only DL but has been on a slippery slide to AB as he loves wearing his onsies now and sucking on a paci. I am kinda like his wommy... his wife and mommy in one. Lol but not to extremes. I Just love for him to cuddle with me and me taking care of him (mostly when he has had too much to drink or isn't feeling well.) I enjoy putting his diapers and onsies on him. I also enjoy taking them off as well 😉🤭🫣. He has always had a DL side but respessed it very young then about 2 years ago it surfaced. He hid it from me out of embarrassment at first but eventually told me and i am so happy he did. We have been closer than ever, ever since.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Lumos, Tomtomthedl and 3 others
Welcome and be welcomed to this magical World of ADISC!
A truly amazing place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Jorelaxed
Welcome Sundog52.😃

Reactions: Edgewater and BobbiSueEllen
Hi and welcome

ABDLlover said:
Hello, and welcome. Tell us more about yourself. Your likes and dislikes, maybe how u became an ABDL and any stories that may go along with it. I am from Iowa originally and now live in SC with my hubby and our 2 kids. We have lived here majority of my life. I am not an Ab or DL. But I am married to one and madly in love with him and all his sexiness (diaper and all). He claims to be only DL but has been on a slippery slide to AB as he loves wearing his onsies now and sucking on a paci. I am kinda like his wommy... his wife and mommy in one. Lol but not to extremes. I Just love for him to cuddle with me and me taking care of him (mostly when he has had too much to drink or isn't feeling well.) I enjoy putting his diapers and onsies on him. I also enjoy taking them off as well 😉🤭🫣. He has always had a DL side but respessed it very young then about 2 years ago it surfaced. He hid it from me out of embarrassment at first but eventually told me and i am so happy he did. We have been closer than ever, ever since.
Wow! I'm so happy you guys have been able to share it like that! Was he scared you'd reject him over it? I have not yet admitted it too my wife, or even out loud. I'm very similar to your hubby, I grew up ashamed of it, and a lot of stuff.
I always thought it was a fetish, and mostly sexual for me. I've known I've had an attraction to baby stuff since I was maybe eight or nine, but I never acted on it at all until I was a teenager and discovered they made adult diapers and had them in my local drugstore! I found a sample pack and must have been the reddest I had ever been when I bought them. I hid them until I could be home alone. And I wore them and slept in them, and even used them!
It has been an every great once in a while thing, learning about lovely online communities like this one, realizing that while it's not “normal,” it's also not as uncommon as I thought. I've also realized there's nothing wrong with a little “little time,” and have given myself space to play with Legos and other stuff.
To be absolutely clear, my wife is my hero and a rock star, and would probably be accepting if not completely understanding of my AB side. I just have personal shame issues around some religious stuff and some childhood abuse stuff that I won't go into, so I haven't gotten over my fear to talk to her about it yet.
Anyway, thank you for your kind words, and every y'all for your wonderful selves. I'm happy to be here.

Reactions: Edgewater
Sundog52 said:
Hello!

You seem nice and cute (like most people here) may your harvests be bountiful!! <3

• Love
welcome!!

Hello, from a former PNW baby! Born, raised & adulted in SnoCo, moved to Boise at 49, moved to Kentucky at 55, moved back to Boise this past month...and am staying. Welcome aboard to the wonderful wonderland of being your diaper-wearing self...baby or otherwise! 🥳

Reactions: Edgewater
Hello and welcome aboard!

Sundog52 said:
Wow! I'm so happy you guys have been able to share it like that! Was he scared you'd reject him over it? I have not yet admitted it too my wife, or even out loud. I'm very similar to your hubby, I grew up ashamed of it, and a lot of stuff.
I always thought it was a fetish, and mostly sexual for me. I've known I've had an attraction to baby stuff since I was maybe eight or nine, but I never acted on it at all until I was a teenager and discovered they made adult diapers and had them in my local drugstore! I found a sample pack and must have been the reddest I had ever been when I bought them. I hid them until I could be home alone. And I wore them and slept in them, and even used them!
It has been an every great once in a while thing, learning about lovely online communities like this one, realizing that while it's not “normal,” it's also not as uncommon as I thought. I've also realized there's nothing wrong with a little “little time,” and have given myself space to play with Legos and other stuff.
To be absolutely clear, my wife is my hero and a rock star, and would probably be accepting if not completely understanding of my AB side. I just have personal shame issues around some religious stuff and some childhood abuse stuff that I won't go into, so I haven't gotten over my fear to talk to her about it yet.
Anyway, thank you for your kind words, and every y'all for your wonderful selves. I'm happy to be here.
Well long story short... my hubby whom is tomtomthedl always had a thing for diapers but also knew like u said, it " wasn't normal" so he too hid it for awhile then completely surpressed it as a young teenager. It kinda went away but a couple of years ago, way after we been married and had 2 kids and they are now 19 and fixin to be 17. But anyways about 2 years ago the urgess came back for him. He hid it from me for awhile out of embarrassment and shame. But eventually he decided to tell me. Now i will say his story is very similar to yours it sounds like but anyways he didn't just tell me everything at once. He slowly inched me into it. He would tell me a little here and a little there. Then he would give me a few days to think about and process the information. And constantly ask my thoughts and opinions. Then he finally confessed he was interested in it. Then asked how i would feel if did wear. I admit i thought it was extremely wierd but bc i love him i was willing to be open minded. So he gradually started. And yes it was awkward at first for both of us. But it took no time at all to get used to it and now i absolutely love him in it. I encourage it. I honest prefer him with more so than without. One of the things he also did before completely confessing he wears is give me the na.e of this site to look into to do my own research. He did not give me his screen name at first, i had to figure that out later on on my own. Like i said he is tomtomthedl if u want to look him up on this site as well. I case u have any further questions about outing to the wife, or whatever.

• Love
Reactions: Lumos, Tomtomthedl, Edgewater and 1 other person
I never met anyone named New before. Is that Canadian? Lol
Hi, nice to meet you 👋

Welcome! Anytime someone says Pacific Northwest I think of the show Gravity Falls. If you haven't seen it, I think it's the perfect ABDL cartoon: it's for kids, but also fun for the adult mind. You can enjoy it in or out of little space.

• Love
ABDLlover said:
I just have to say congrats to your husband on finding a spouse with the mentality that every married ABDL guy wishes his wife had. Lol. So much that I first thought your post was a troll just posting what their fantasy wife would do if she were real. I read your next reply and realized you're probably real. So, also congrats on being real!

Reactions: ABDLlover, BobbiSueEllen, Edgewater and 1 other person
AdventureBaby said:
I just have to say congrats to your husband on finding a spouse with the mentality that every married ABDL guy wishes his wife had. Lol. So much that I first thought your post was a troll just posting what their fantasy wife would do if she were real. I read your next reply and realized you're probably real. So, also congrats on being real!
She's real and so am I. Everything the wife said is true. It's been pretty sweet. 😊
Welcome sundog.🤪

Reactions: ABDLlover, BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 72146
Tomtomthedl said:
She's real and so am I. Everything the wife said is true. It's been pretty sweet. 😊
Welcome sundog.🤪
Man, that is just the coolest. Thanks for being a beacon of hope for those of us hiding diapers in our tool boxes and using incognito mode because the one time our wife saw we were on ADISC it was the end of the world.

Reactions: Edgewater, Tomtomthedl and BobbiSueEllen
AdventureBaby said:
Welcome! Anytime someone says Pacific Northwest I think of the show Gravity Falls...
Same here! I used to live in a town in WA state called Granite Falls. What a weird co-inky-dink, huh? 🫢

Reactions: Deleted member 72146 and Edgewater
AdventureBaby said:
He is real, i am real, and we are real. Everything said is 100% true. Originally when he told me about this site i was just reading and trying to understand this life style choice. But the more i came to acceptance and understanding of it, i decided to join the group to try and help anyone that may want advise on telling the significant other or at least one perspective of and "outsider". Please feel free to ask me and/or my hubby any questions u may have. Also feel free to read through anything we have share and posted in pass on here.

Reactions: Tomtomthedl and Edgewater
BobbiSueEllen said:
Same here! I used to live in a town in WA state called Granite Falls. What a weird co-inky-dink, huh? 🫢
Northern Exposure was filmed in Roslyn and Twin Peaks was in North Bend. Both gorgeous areas (not far from here)
Also, people live in Granite Falls? I thought it was a myth!

jk, my mom used to live there

• Haha
Back