I’m living in the uk is anyone else here from the area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate about one hour for each other any good

atechno said:
Lots of rain today, and there’s a load more to come this week from what I hear!

I’m based in Derby. Apart from 1 AB friend who I know through the MLP scene, I haven’t met any other AB/DLs IRL. If a meet-up of some kind popped up near to me then I’d be interested, depending on the location and type of event.

I’ve been tempted by both ABC London and Littles Lock-in in the past, but I’m not sure if they’d be my thing. Also I’ve looked into Fetlife, but it all seems a bit daunting and I don’t really know where to start with it. :/

My go-to is mostly NRU; I’m lucky that I can have things delivered to the office I work at. Recently I’ve also started ordering from ABU, as I love some of their products.
Hi I al I'm Leicester would be great to meet people who have the same interests as me

Reactions: babyalec
Hi mate sadly live in east london would like to make new guy into nappys fun

Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Northamptonshire love terry nappies and plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷🤱🏻
hi i live in leicestershire if thats any good to you

Reactions: Mummystrictssissybaby
Mummystrictssissybaby said:
Northamptonshire love terry nappies and plastic pants.🍼👶🏻🧷🤱🏻
love to meet

Reactions: Safari and Mummystrictssissybaby
babyalec said:
love to meet
babyalec said:
love to meet

hi im in leicester to i like the terry nappies and the plastic pants,when you fill them there nice and bulky problem is getting someone to change me

Reactions: Safari and Mummystrictssissybaby
Reactions: Mummystrictssissybaby
Shadowchild12 said:
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk
I’ve found NRU great for ab nappies, I also used Age co for Tena. Very Discreet too. Love both

Shadowchild12 said:
I’m not sure if I’m the only one in this country but it seems a lot of other places in the world are more awake with abdl it seems hard to find product or stores in the uk
Im in Boro in the sunny Northeast

Reactions: babyalec
babyalec said:
hi i live in leicestershire if thats any good to you
ive just changed my aftar i now have a blue pair of rubbers over my thick terry nappy hope u all enjoy as much as i enjoy wearing them

this is me with my blue rubbers on

Reactions: Brumas94 and michaelmc
babyalec said:
ive just changed my aftar i now have a blue pair of rubbers over my thick terry nappy hope u all enjoy as much as i enjoy wearing them
Hi would like to change you

Mark62 said:
Hi would like to change you
yes i would i live in the uk

I'm from Devon and never met any one irl into abdl.
I've only found bigforlittles on amazon UK and a shop on etzy, DottieDiperCo which is UK based online. I'm going to look up the places mentioned above. For me discretion is Key soits easer to buy online n delivered in box than try n smuggle in a bag of dipers

Reactions: DLinEx
babyalec said:
yes i would i live in the uk
Hi horny you trave or accommodate

NORFOLKSISSY said:
Norfolk here.
I live in Norfolk, too. (A village about 12 miles south of Norwich).

Reactions: Safari
PassiveRenegade said:
I'm from Devon and never met any one irl into abdl.
I've only found bigforlittles on amazon UK and a shop on etzy, DottieDiperCo which is UK based online. I'm going to look up the places mentioned above. For me discretion is Key soits easer to buy online n delivered in box than try n smuggle in a bag of dipers
Hi there, there are other Devon and South West thread, come and join.

SAPexpanded said:
Really wet here. The weather that is! Another DL here in the East of England. Been lurking for a while and joined this Forum, Fetlife and YouTube.
Littlelolikat's channel inspired me to re explore my interest in diapers which started at a young age.
I don't consider myself an AB but would be interested to talk amongst likeminded folk at a Munch. Perhaps I should organise one!
I’m East of England too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back