I'm Ic but I love it when my wife diapers me or changes me

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My wife bless her heart she will change me sometimes or diaper me up after a shower at bed time ...I find I really enjoy that interaction. And I even find it kind of kinky when she wears with me on long drives and such. My ic is kind of irritating but those moments help make it tolerable. She has always been very understanding and kind about it. I guess I'm pretty lucky. Had kind of a ruff day today and she went out of her way to make me feel cared for. I wish I knew how to express my gratitude in words she could really grasp but I don't know how to convey that much appreciation in words.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, Jk95, Pino and 7 others
I think that a loving partner changing a diaper is as intimate as sex. It's gentle, vulnerable, and stimulating.

Reactions: Diprs2, Babynie, ParaRomeo and 4 others
My Ex and I used to diaper each other both for fun and when the other wasn't feeling well. There was definitely a few times she changed me when I was pretty much passed out already and I would have certainly soaked the bed if she didn't.

Raven801 said:
I wish I knew how to express my gratitude in words she could really grasp but I don't know how to convey that much appreciation in words.
Just give her random hugs and stuff. Take it from someone who lives alone, there's no replacement for loving physical interactions like that.

Reactions: Diprs2, inconsurferdude, Abdlchriscrinkle and 1 other person
Raven801 said:
I wish I knew how to express my gratitude in words she could really grasp but I don't know how to convey that much appreciation in words.
I suppose sending her a dozen roses is out of the question …

Reactions: Diprs2 and Raven801
Raven801 said:
My wife bless her heart she will change me sometimes or diaper me up after a shower at bed time ...I find I really enjoy that interaction. And I even find it kind of kinky when she wears with me on long drives and such. My ic is kind of irritating but those moments help make it tolerable. She has always been very understanding and kind about it. I guess I'm pretty lucky. Had kind of a ruff day today and she went out of her way to make me feel cared for. I wish I knew how to express my gratitude in words she could really grasp but I don't know how to convey that much appreciation in words.
I 'am somewhat the same but do change myself but when on trips long or short still have to pack diapers. It's like being with a small child but she tries to make me at ease.

Though I am single and not a relationship expert but besides gifts or like a spa day if your able to do say chores she usually does and honestly sometimes it's the small things that count not being sexist but women are better at noticing small things or details(again not sexist but it's like military females excel at Intel work and fine deatail stuff) so say you vaccum or do laundry or even dishes when a d of she notices you can be like you always helping me which I really appreciate and I wanted to help you. But some might not look or want anything they are just showing they care and part of the bond or package it's in many vows as well. Though may sound cheesey but honestly I think some caregivers just appreciate the simple thank you like you recognize.

So I am not married but when I had full time personal care aids though it wasn't sexual nor did I look at it like it was but most times when they changed and or dressed me I thanked them for their help yes I did what I could at on holidays as well but when I stopped that service, the aids I had did thank me for recognizing them and even though it wasn't needed & expressed even though it wasn't needed and part of their jobs they did appreciate being recognized and being polite ,I get it's a different situation but know a simple thank you or recognizing them goes along way.

Hi Raven801 (hope I am not going to be too heavy here, but), actions do speak louder than words.
And how often do us men find ourselves 'lost for words' in expressing our deepest intimate love? I surely am one.

So when my words failed me, I used actions to show my love, by which I let her know that, nothing else in the world was more important to me than my wife and the best action was to spend more of my time with her.

Yes, changing all those dirty nappies from a dying body, was an act of love and a low form of intimacy. (Private moments at home alone and sometimes with nurses in hospital).
But now there is no more interaction. We ran out of the one commodity that we could not purchase any more of: TIME !!!

I am every thankful for what we once shared, which of course, was much more than both of us needing nappies and buying each other dresses.
(I try to live without regret, but if I had one wish, it would be that I spent more time with my wife while I still had her. - It has been nearly one year now - I miss her so).

Dear Raven801 please try not to worry over your lack of verbiage, just spend as much time with your wife (especially listening time) as you can.
That time will be the loudest words of love that you could ever speak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diprs2, ParaRomeo and disabledinconben
I've been with my current partner for five years and she's never changed me. She's probably seen me change myself less than a dozen times, and even though she's known I wear diapers since our second or third date she's only ever actually commented on them when we're both drunk. Even then it's only playful teasing. Normally she'll just say things like "don't change for bed yet" ...which means put on a pull-up after I shower instead of a booster + tape-on + onesie. The only time she ever really hurt my feelings was when I asked if she wanted to wear one of my diapers on a long road trip and she said ew that's gross :/

Reactions: Diprs2, Jk95 and Pino
inconsurferdude said:
The only time she ever really hurt my feelings was when I asked if she wanted to wear one of my diapers on a long road trip and she said ew that's gross :/
Though I can understand it may of hurt your feelings I can also see her side because before I was ic if someone suggested I wore a diaper I probably would of had same/similar reaction. Though I get why you made suggestion though I really don't have a choice in the matter most road trips seem quicker not having to make stops or as much but for me personally when or if I stop really not sure if I really saved time in the end.

Though before my injury I did wear a pullup on few occasions it wasn't for pleasure or anything besides potential need like one of my jobs if I wore a drysuit diving unlike a wetsuit you can't just pee in them and be ok or while wearing a hazmat suit that looks like a space suit it takes a bit to get on and they can get hot and we used things like Camelback hydration system and since getting suit off can be difficult or be in a hazardous area of those times I wore a pullup because of situation but besides that I would someone would be nuts if they were to suggest it. But in a non-pleasurable way I can look back in many situations in various jobs I could see where they could of come in handy.

Not sure if a personal question but does she know your a DL along with you incontinence? The reason I ask is if she knows you are a DL she may look at it as a kink and not be into it and may feel if she were to help she would be playing into your fantasy vs helping you if you require help like if you were too intoxicated or fell asleep before putting night level on. But there are also people who just don't or won't do it, like I personally know people where their spouse got sick and they were just unable or unwilling to help and hired someone but also know some that refused outside help and took care of their spouse.

Reactions: Diprs2 and inconsurferdude
ParaRomeo said:
Not sure if a personal question but does she know your a DL along with you incontinence?
She knows that I need them. It's rare that she sees me in just a diaper, and I would feel weird about her changing me. Even at home I'll throw shorts and usually a t-shirt over my onesie when she's around, and I wear boxers over everything when we go to bed. I'm really only interested in diapers as a way to better manage my incontinence. The only thing she probably doesn't know (at least right now) is that I've been having messy accidents alot more frequently since the beginning of this year, even though she already knows they happen sometimes. I say probably because she noticed that I'm taking quick showers in between changes more often lately.

When I asked if she wanted to wear one it was while we were driving through Arizona in the middle of the summer. She was keeping hydrated and kept asking me to pull over so that she could squat and pee, so that's why I offered lol

Reactions: Diprs2
Back