I'm happy!!!

SupportingHelp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
So today is my bf's day off but I have to work. Well at my lunch I went home and we ate lunch. Then I got him changed and tucked in for a nap! He looked so cute in his little space diaper and looked so sweet laying in bed all tucked in and smiling!! I didn't know where else to put this but I'm so happy! It was just so sweet and he looked so cute!!

• Love
Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover, paul484819, RuffRuff and 10 others
He is extremely lucky to have you! Relationships like yours are very rare in my experience so I hope you cherish it to the fullest

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen and 3 others
southeastlittle said:
He is extremely lucky to have you! Relationships like yours are very rare in my experience so I hope you cherish it to the fullest
I definitely do! We are still fairly new to all of this but it was just a sweet little moment for us and I had to share it with someone! 😊

Reactions: VeiledDevotee, diaperdude, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
southeastlittle said:
Hay welcome here, into our community, hope you have fun with us

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SupportingHelp
That is so sweet, having lunch together then tucking him in for a nap. He's very lucky to have you.

Reactions: SupportingHelp and BobbiSueEllen
this is very sweet to hear! he's very lucky to have someone like you in his life! it's good to hear that you enjoy being there for him and find him cute when he's in his diapers! that's really refreshing to hear! i'm glad he has you, and you have him

Reactions: SupportingHelp and VeiledDevotee
ORBaby said:
That is so sweet, having lunch together then tucking him in for a nap. He's very lucky to have you.
It was super sweet now we are gaming after I changed him again 🥰

PaddedPonyboy said:
this is very sweet to hear! he's very lucky to have someone like you in his life! it's good to hear that you enjoy being there for him and find him cute when he's in his diapers! that's really refreshing to hear! i'm glad he has you, and you have him
Yes I do enjoy it!! Now we are gaming after I changed him again and I love it! He's so cute!!

• Love
Reactions: PaddedPonyboy
Back