• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I’m going back to college soon and I have my own room and debit card, and I’ve decided I’m going to wear sometimes up there.

pamperedprole

The Pampered Prole
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I’ve been looking at trest elites for diapers, and I have a list of things on Amazon to buy. What would you guys recommend for dorm life?

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed
Go crazy! Explore your preferences. You can't go wrong with Trest. Good diapers. And then there are a million more out there that you would also enjoy! Explore, explore, explore! And have a great time doing it.

pamperedprole said:
I’ve been looking at trest elites for diapers, and I have a list of things on Amazon to buy. What would you guys recommend for dorm life?
I wear Trest Elites, your"e going to love them!

Welcome, have fun

messydiaper said:
Go crazy! Explore your preferences. You can't go wrong with Trest. Good diapers. And then there are a million more out there that you would also enjoy! Explore, explore, explore! And have a great time doing it.
I’ve never tried trest…are they good? Also are they more pricey or no? I only ask cuz I’m on a budget

I'm in college right now actually, chilling in my room in a Tykables Waddler. Had a long day of lectures and want to unwind.

Reactions: littleolivia
pamperedprole said:
Hello and welcome here

Back