• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaLionMan1982

Techie in Atlanta looking to meet people.
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
Hi I have IBS-A which means sometimes I have diarrhea sometimes constipation although the thought of wearing diapers as a turn on does appeal to me.

I don't currently wear diapers normally but have worn pull ups before.

Professionally I work in IT, I don't really want to go into anymore than that right now for privacy reasons.

In my spare time I watch TV and movies, read, swim, walk on the treadmill at the gym, play board and video games, travel, hang out with friends and family.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
SeaLionMan said:
Hi I have IBS-A which means sometimes I have diarrhea sometimes constipation although the thought of wearing diapers as a turn on does appeal to me.

I don't currently wear diapers normally but have worn pull ups before.

Professionally I work in IT, I don't really want to go into anymore than that right now for privacy reasons.

In my spare time I watch TV and movies, read, swim, walk on the treadmill at the gym, play board and video games, travel, hang out with friends and family.

Welcome SeaLionMan! I'm sorry you have IBS. A few others here do, too.

That was a good intro! I must ask, where does the sea lion part fit in?

Scaramouche said:
Welcome SeaLionMan! I'm sorry you have IBS. A few others here do, too.

That was a good intro! I must ask, where does the sea lion part fit in?

Thank you!

I love sea lions they are my favorite animal, in fact one of my nicknames is Sea Lion, also with select people I act like a sea lion sometimes.

SeaLionMan said:
Thank you!

I love sea lions they are my favorite animal, in fact one of my nicknames is Sea Lion, also with select people I act like a sea lion sometimes.

Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back