Guest viewing is limited
  • Guests can only view a limited number of pages. Please log in or register to remove this limit.
  • 1 guest views remaining

Im a female and needa female diaper friend to talk to

lilbabyjooce said:
Do you need to share this information on every post you come across?
I agree he does not or she

Reactions: PaddedRita and Woncrinklz
cateddybear said:
This is the reason that female ABDL’s are hesitant to chime in most of the time. Please be respectful.
I agree everybody on here should be respectful for the women that is on here because they would be more active if they felt comfortable Here

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, OmiOMy, tbjay and 3 others
Hi, @Fivefootwhatnot,

Male here. (Sorry.)

ABDL friends are awesome, and my days are definitely made better by the opportunities I have to chat one-on-one with others who get it. That said, we ABDLs are a small bunch already. Carving things up along gender (or other) lines when you don't have to definitely limits the quantity and quality of the support you get. That's why forums like these are such a great thing. You can post about a problem and get thoughts from a bunch of people at once. Often these will be surprising, interesting, and insightful. Running straight off to a private room and talking to one person is sort of an abuse of the site. I mean, ... it's okay, but if you really are here for support, it's an awfully inefficient way to go.

Maybe give us all a try and share what's up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, tbjay, Kellycares and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
Hi, @Fivefootwhatnot,

Male here. (Sorry.)

ABDL friends are awesome, and my days are definitely made better by the opportunities I have to chat one-on-one with others who get it. That said, we ABDLs are a small bunch already. Carving things up along gender (or other) lines when you don't have to definitely limits the quantity and quality of the support you get. That's why forums like these are such a great thing. You can post about a problem and get thoughts from a bunch of people at once. Often these will be surprising, interesting, and insightful. Running straight off to a private room and talking to one person is sort of an abuse of the site. I mean, ... it's okay, but if you really are here for support, it's an awfully inefficient way to go.

Maybe give us all a try and share what's up.
Thank you for your clear explanation of this interesting situation, I appreciate it!

I agree. Nobody likes exclusion. It's painful. We being within ABDL and so many other identities know what it's like to be rejected. I hope everyone sees that rejecting hurts no matter what. Communication is the key. Explanations of likes and dislikes and setting the pace is helpful for letting people know what hurts, what is fun, and what is not tolerated. Then it is to be respected if communicated maturely. But rejection for gender reasons can hurt feelings here since many here have so many different sexual identities and understandings and comprehensions of this.

One thing is for sure, I agree. We are all here as a darn good team of caring souls despite our sexual markers. We are human. It's true we should see this site isn't a "sex dating hit-on people forum". Other places are for that and everyone should respect this. I certainly do.
Everybody has so many wonderful perspectives despite sexual chromosomal whatever (absolutely not disrespecting by typing whatever, I use this word a lot).

I am human. I feel. I am here and have been through enough in my life that I and so many here can and want to help if allowed, it's just the title was kinda confusing. So it's all good.

Reactions: tbjay and Kellycares
glencoe2 said:
hi am adult sissy baby girl so would like to chat with me
Ok Yeah if you would like to chat we can whatever you want to talk about

Reactions: PaddedRita
I'm a dl and I live in the us but very lonely

Reactions: tbjay and craigd1341
I also loves to talk to u I'm also kinda new so if u know how to message I would love to talk to u

Female /mommy/CG from the states, always looking to talk with other females from the community ❤️

Always open to talk with whomever may was to reach out as well:)

Reactions: nonameforme, PaddedRita and (deleted member)
Female from the US here

Reactions: New1, hanbanan and cannamommy
Female and life-long diaper lover here, always open to chitchat 😊

Reactions: PaddedRita, hanbanan and cannamommy
🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, hanbanan and cannamommy
I am in the US and am a trans female. I understand if I do not fall into the category you are looking for, and I understand that you might be looking for friends who grew up with a female experience, but anyways, this is a community so I commented just in case!

Reactions: PaddedRita and cannamommy
Fivefootwhatnot said:
I've never spoke to another female about my habit only spoke to men about it
Hahaha I'm male, but I never spoke to a female about my diaper interests as well, only with other men a little bit, but I am straight so it kind of feels weird to me to talk to another guy about it.
Finding another female (single) diaper lover is so rare. My girlfriend who I had a relationship with for 8+ years recently broke up with me. She wasn't into diapers, even though I told her about it not too long ago. Now that I am back single again I realized that I would love to share my life with a female who has the same interests and wants to be little sometimes. It would make things so much easier, and I think it would make us both happier.

I’m a female nappy lover in Ireland and new to this forum.

Female DL here, not from the UK but open to chatting!

Reactions: cannamommy
I'm here

babypp said:
I agree everybody on here should be respectful for the women that is on here because they would be more active if they felt comfortable Here
I’m very open, engage in the ADISC forums often. Am open to talking to JUST about anybody, I draw the line when things become disrespectful, I had a string of disrespectful messages, thus I wanted to reach out to other females. I definitely would like to talk with other females about their experiences in this community and how they have navigated all of this.

It’s not that I want to slight or make anyone feel left out/disrespected just like above sometimes females who grew up with female experiences need that support.

Reactions: PaddedRita, OmiOMy and KaleidoscopeKitty
Female in the US, always willing to talk

Reactions: PaddedRita
Back