I'm a bit disgusted in some of Goodnites responses recently.

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
For example, 1080 and 1081. Two parents have issues with the new Goodnites, and GoidNites gives poor lackluster responses, as if nothing has changed drastically.

Mayge not to Goodnites, but when a parent trusts a product for their special heeds child, it means a lot.

Last edited:
Agreed. I don't think the company really cares at all and will continue cutting corners to meet their profit margins

Well, it's way below the pay grade of any of those support personnel to admit that there's any kind of problem with the product.

Besides, "Michael2003," who's obviously one of us, wrote a glowing review just before the ones you referenced. That's the only one we should care about. 🙄 (I wish our kind would exercise better judgement about this stuff--not post reviews on sites about children's products and whatnot. Oh well.)

Last edited:
Reactions: crooke3
Sounds like when depend switched to cloth backed, reviews said "these suck". then depend says " We haven't changed anything, call us at 1-800 we suck and we can discuss it further.

I don't really care about Goodnites fitting adults. I'm more concerned about older kids with special needs, because I was one, so I understand.

12srepaid said:
I don't really care about Goodnites fitting adults. I'm more concerned about older kids with special needs, because I was one, so I understand.
Our GoSupreme Pullon in size small is a great option for kids outgrowing the Goodnites. It has smaller leg holes which is especially helpful younger children or adults. It's only available in white right now but we are working on adding a black color as well. See https://www.northshorecare.com/1350

Reactions: 12srepaid and Dan09
Northshore, you're simply the best. Your great customer support and truely understanding incontinence issues is your profit maker, and not the stock market.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
Our GoSupreme Pullon in size small is a great option for kids outgrowing the Goodnites. It has smaller leg holes which is especially helpful younger children or adults. It's only available in white right now but we are working on adding a black color as well. See https://www.northshorecare.com/1350
Adam, is there any chance of a re-tapeable (AKA “Hook and Loop”/Velcro) closure brief from northshore anytime in the future? Sadly, your pull ons didn’t fit my particular needs but I do make it to the restroom a good amount of the time and need a “just in case” I can remove and put back on.

Last edited:
pgfdp said:
Adam, is there any chance of a re-tapeable (AKA “Hook and Loop”/Velcro) closure brief from northshore anytime in the future? Sadly, your pull ons didn’t fit my particular needs but I do make it to the restroom a good amount of the time and need a “just in case” I can remove and put back on.
All of our tab-style diapers are refastenable. Some with tape, some with hook/loop. Are u looking for something different or specific?

Last edited:
NorthShoreAdam said:
All of our tab-style diapers are refastenable. Some with tape, some with hook/loop. Are u looking for something different or specific?
I’m always in search of options for a day diaper I can wear to work as a behavioral needs teachers aide. I need to be able to have full mobility with no chance of the diaper falling off or ripping.

pgfdp said:
I’m always in search of options for a day diaper I can wear to work as a behavioral needs teachers aide. I need to be able to have full mobility with no chance of the diaper falling off or ripping.
Have you tried MegaMax yet? The tapes are so strong and large that they don't slip at all, yet are refastenable due to the frontal landing zone.

NorthShoreAdam said:
Have you tried MegaMax yet? The tapes are so strong and large that they don't slip at all, yet are refastenable due to the frontal landing zone.
I had used them for night. I hadn’t considered using them for daytime use as I didn’t realize they were refastenable!

pgfdp said:
I had used them for night. I hadn’t considered using them for daytime use as I didn’t realize they were refastenable!
MegaMax is great during the day. Up to 12 hours of protection and they won't slip as you move around. The tapes are strong, but definitely refastenable anywhere on the frontal landing zone.

magamax are great us them all the time in the day

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Back