I'll show you my work (fursuits)

WolfG

Howling at the moon!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I don't know if it's good idea but decided to show you my recent commission.
On the left is a finished commission of Protogen, every single part was made in our studio. Also we are 1st studio that do NOT 3D print Protos...
The wolf on the right is my first fursuit I owned. It was made by clockwork creature.
On the second photo (white lights) you can see 1st Proto we did. His name is Souvereign and he is on auction. (This is not an advertisement, I don't provide a link).

I am open to constructive criticism :)

Now I think I would like to have a Diaperfur fursuit!

Attachments

• IMG-0421.jpg
    IMG-0421.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG-0220.JPG
    IMG-0220.JPG
    559.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 63406, LaLoneDigi, Flux and 6 others
All you need for a diaperfur fursuit is a normal fursuit and a diaper. just cut a tail hole in the diaper

Dragon64 said:
All you need for a diaperfur fursuit is a normal fursuit and a diaper. just cut a tail hole in the diaper
You are right, but I don't want to involve my regular fursuits... so I need another, more like a murrsuit?

WolfG said:
You are right, but I don't want to involve my regular fursuits... so I need another, more like a murrsuit?
IDk. All my knowledge of babyfur/diaperfur suits comes from browsing r/babyfurs. The padded fursuits there all seem to be full fursuits

WolfG said:
On the left is a finished commission of Protogen, every single part was made in our studio. Also we are 1st studio that do NOT 3D print Protos...
The wolf on the right is my first fursuit I owned. It was made by clockwork creature.
On the second photo (white lights) you can see 1st Proto we did. His name is Souvereign and he is on auction. (This is not an advertisement, I don't provide a link).

I love the wolf one🙀 all look great though, that's some good craftsmanship 😁

WolfG said:

That's some awesome stuff! I work in the flexible printed electronics industry and although my own specialty is not LEDs, I always find myself wandering that way at trade shows. I love the idea of wearable electronic art. Great work on the plastics as well. I know what it takes to get tooled up for that stuff. It's a serious commitment.

If you pursue a diaperfur suit, I'll be looking forward to seeing it!

fleckothefennec said:
I love the wolf one🙀 all look great though, that's some good craftsmanship 😁
Thank you :love:

Cottontail said:
That's some awesome stuff! I work in the flexible printed electronics industry and although my own specialty is not LEDs, I always find myself wandering that way at trade shows. I love the idea of wearable electronic art. Great work on the plastics as well. I know what it takes to get tooled up for that stuff. It's a serious commitment.

If you pursue a diaperfur suit, I'll be looking forward to seeing it!
We have built our vacuum former from wood :ROFLMAO: couldn't afford the professional one.
We also built a fume hood to work with toxic chemicals. Also in wood xD
But in fact, it took over a year to prepare and design our own Protogen framework and all the savings we had. It was worth it!

Great Thank You for your kind words! I start to love this community 🥰

Dragon64 said:
IDk. All my knowledge of babyfur/diaperfur suits comes from browsing r/babyfurs. The padded fursuits there all seem to be full fursuits
I think what they meant was that they don't want their "normal" fursuit associated with diapers, and therefore want a second suit/character for doing the diaper stuff with.

WolfG said:

WOAH THATS DOPE

WolfG said:

i love your work man!

Ho WoW...!!! You're very talented!!!

Cons don't want exposed diapers.
But shortalls padded like there are diapers underneath. Like a babyfur would look like. I think wouldn't be a problem.

Last edited:
Back