If you wet your jeans just a tiny bit, do you change straight away?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm just wondering if you have a nice clean nappy, freshly laundered jeans on top. then after a few wettings you notice a tiny drop of wet on your nice clean jeans. say no bigger than your thumb nail. do you change straight away? do you leave it? just treat that little area with something? whats your solution?

Reactions: Diprs2
For a really small area, just clean the area with a damp washcloth and dry it with a hair dryer. There will be no perceptible odor. For a larger area laundering would be necessary.

--John
(double incontinent, diapers 24/7)

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperkool
Nah I don’t. I normally wear the same jeans up to 5 days. Even after I get the crotch wet from small leaks. I just dry them with an hand dryer at work.

I use to change at the smallest of a leak. Now I have continued to wear the same jeans with a visible wet spot. Once the entire inside of my leg was wet and I kept them on.

ben0510 said:
I'm just wondering if you have a nice clean nappy, freshly laundered jeans on top. then after a few wettings you notice a tiny drop of wet on your nice clean jeans. say no bigger than your thumb nail. do you change straight away? do you leave it? just treat that little area with something? whats your solution?
That was me 8 hours ago, padded and freshly laundered jeans. No leaks so far today😇.
To answer you,...No, unless it would draw attention if spot likely to grow into a palm sized patch at rear from sitting down.

ben0510 said:
I'm just wondering if you have a nice clean nappy, freshly laundered jeans on top. then after a few wettings you notice a tiny drop of wet on your nice clean jeans.

I’m in the camp of, if I notice a wet spot, I’m no longer in a clean nappy and fresh jeans.

I also don’t like the thought of the cumulative effect of lots of small wettings wicking through to furniture and leaving an odour.

For me it’s a case of fresh jeans and adapt my protection to prevent it happening again.

I do have a stack of identical jeans for this purpose, can look odd if your jeans chain style and colour from one moment to the next. Bit of a giveaway.

Reactions: Diprs2 and jdinvirginia
A wet spot indicates that my diaper is at or over the limit so I will change my diaper as soon as possible.

As for my jeans, if the spot is small, I don't worry about it and will continue to wear those jeans until my normal wash day.

A small wet spot that you describe is not worthy of changing my pants, but likely signals time for a diaper change.

Before I started wearing nappies I usually had a noticeable wet patch in my crotch area by the end of the day.

Back