If you wake up in a clean diaper do you reuse it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jettour

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If you wake up and have a dry diaper, do you reuse it the next night? If it is just slightly wet do you reuse it the next night? Or do you dispose of your diaper in the morning regardless of how wet, dry, or messy it may be? :)

jettour said:
If you wake up and have a dry diaper, do you reuse it the next night? If it is just slightly wet do you reuse it the next night? Or do you dispose of your diaper in the morning regardless of how wet, dry, or messy it may be? :)
I don’t think I’ve ever woken up dry in my life tbh lol. but if I did wake up dry, I would continue to wear the diaper till it need to be changed. unless I mess of course.

Reactions: legojoker88 and NappiedTruckDriver
Most mornings I poop about 20/30mins after getting up so no I don’t reuse my diaper the next night

Reactions: HomeAlone, James1234, legojoker88 and 1 other person
People wake up dry? What kind of witchcraft is this? Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: chamberpot, legojoker88, ShyBoo81 and 5 others
I do sometimes wake up and find my diapers a little damp but not the usual soggy wet diaper. But that most likely means I need to pee pretty bad and I just fill my diapers and rubber pants before I get up to make coffee for my wife and me. Never let a dry or nearly dry diaper go to waste.

Reactions: HomeAlone, chamberpot, legojoker88 and 1 other person
If I'm dry in the morning I'll just keep my diaper on and use it.

Reactions: HomeAlone, MaxxH, chamberpot and 2 others
If I wake up dry I tend to just wear it a little longer. I’ll need to wet not long after waking. If I don’t want to I am able to easlie slip it off and will wear it the next night. if I wet in it at all I won’t reuse it.

Reactions: legojoker88, Deleted member 56273, 12srepaid and 1 other person
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
If I wake up dry I tend to just wear it a little longer. I’ll need to wet not long after waking. If I don’t want to I am able to easlie slip it off and will wear it the next night. if I wet in it at all I won’t reuse it.
I'm the exact same way. What with diaper (and living) costs rising, I make sure to get my monies worth out of everything I buy!

If I wake up in a clean diaper it just means I'm gonna pee anyway.

zbrannigan said:
I'm the exact same way. What with diaper (and living) costs rising, I make sure to get my monies worth out of everything I buy!
Yeah.! I’ve also had one like rip at night and I save those to use a stuffers later

If I were to wake up in a dry diaper I would use it again the next night. Usually it will be wet though in the morning from at least one overnight wetting. Once wet I won’t reuse if I have taken it off.
Unfortunately I rarely get the chance to keep it on for the morning wetting as my wife cannot deal with me wearing around her.

• Sad
Reactions: chamberpot
Since getting diagnosed with type 1 diabetes I normally wake up wet but on mornings i am dry I normally say fuck it and wet sometime shortly after getting up

I used to reuse non wetted but worn diapers the next night, but kept wondering why rashes would flare up after doing this... so, now I've since stopped re-wearing them, and just use it for its intended purpose before disposing, or I will slaughter it and use the padding as a stuffer for other occasions.

Reactions: legojoker88
I actually do! Since I only wet the bed every other day, wearing them twice to bed has saved me a lot of money over the years. I don't see anything wrong with it as long as it doesn't have any visible skin cells on the leg gussets! :sick:

PS: If I am a little wet I just use it in the morning. That is how I got into liking diapers in the first place. Otherwise I throw it out. When it is dry, I do what I said earlier! 🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: wetnights
Is that like weird if wake up with a dry diaper I wet the diaper with the morning pee which is a lot and it's done that diaper.

Reactions: MaxxH
Every day, I wake up dry but always with the urge to pee. I'm always wet 30 seconds after waking up then needing a change.

I don't wear diapers to bed often so when I do, I am always dry. So I just do my morning pee in my diaper instead of the toilet.

Reactions: chamberpot and Iron
jettour said:
Yes. Unfortunately I can't wet while asleep so if it's not wet I reuse the next night.
If its slightly wet then I use it during the day.

Reactions: wetnights
RukTheKansasDiaperLover said:
(y)

I always wake up wet and then 95% of the time mess my diaper shortly after I get out of bed, but if for some strange reason I woke up dry, I would just keep my diaper on until it was wet or messy enough that I needed a change into a clean diaper. Therefore, I wouldn't use it for another night.

Reactions: Lyric
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back