If you had to choose. Give up wearing or become double incontinent what could you choose?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's all or nothing. What would you choose?

I love wearing so much I would become double incontinent.

Reactions: freedom69, Saturatedandsodden25 and jonny77
I think about this allot. I think I would choose ic.

Reactions: JazzBaby and bobbilly
I would give up wearing. I would hate to be forced to wear diapers and have no control of when to wear.

Reactions: Canadianfalls, Diaperderby, ik02 and 19 others
PaddedInHaslet said:
I would give up wearing. I would hate to be forced to wear diapers and have no control of when to wear.
100% what he said!

Reactions: aulady, ianwee, geka and 1 other person
I'm at a cross roads with my continence. If I continue wearing I'm sure I'll become incontinent, I'm showing signs now. If I have diarrhoea and I'm not near a toilet I will soil myself as I can't control it. I'm wetting at the slightest urge when in nappies without clenching. I now have after dribble when I visit the toilet.

Reactions: bret2 and Edgewater
Nothing, it’s fun to wear and wet occasionally but I couldn’t do it full time

Reactions: ianwee, 12srepaid and Edgewater
I’m already double IC. I would choose to stay this way

Reactions: Filledtothemax and bobbilly
Not sure I’d be able to give up wetting but I’m not a fan of messing my diaper. This morning however I was glad to have a Mega Max on. Totally out of no where explosion.

Reactions: Filledtothemax, ianwee, Edgewater and 1 other person
Give up wearing. 100%

Reactions: PaddedMI, Edgewater and bobbilly
Give it up! If I could only do urinary incontinence I would go for that but add fecal incontinence and game over.

Reactions: Diaperedlife13, GoodnitesXL21, PaddedMI and 5 others
Subtlerustle said:
Give up wearing. 100%
I should add, this is no judgement against truly IC folks here. You have my respect and compassion for managing a difficult condition. I will always be a fiend of your community and advocate wherever I can.

• Love
Reactions: ianwee, SoggyGolfer, SuperAbsorbentPolymer and 3 others
Subtlerustle said:
I should add, this is no judgement against truly IC folks here. You have my respect and compassion for managing a difficult condition. I will always be a fiend of your community and advocate wherever I can.
I agree! I truly feel for the people who are truly incontinent.

• Love
Reactions: LukeTheDeersky and Edgewater
bobbilly said:
It's all or nothing. What would you choose?

I love wearing so much I would become double incontinent.
Give up the very thing that soothes me and gives me comfort in a big scary world? Nope. I will wear the diaper. All day. Every day. Everywhere. For all time.

Reactions: freedom69, ianwee, DBabygirl2 and 1 other person
I live in a group home for people with disabilities so I think I could manage double incontinence. I'm proactively live as incontinent anyway but havent messed in front of staff yet..

Reactions: DLmale and diaperdude
U-IC for nearly 30 years and now dealing with F-IC as a result of IBS for the past year and a half. U-IC is manageable, but IBS has me housebound every morning now, going through a 4-6 (cheap) diapers in 4-5 hours. I'd give up wearing in a heartbeat, if given the choice. No judgement towards those who fantasize about being double incontinent, but it's not fun.

• Love
Reactions: CrossfireHurricane, lilbabyjooce, TeddyBunny and 3 others
Fortunatuly it is theoretical question for me. I like wearing but I like controlling my habit and I fixed with pissing, fecal side is not my way. So I think I'm lucky.

Reactions: ianwee, Edgewater and bobbilly
TedWearsDiapers said:
Give up the very thing that soothes me and gives me comfort in a big scary world? Nope. I will wear the diaper. All day. Every day. Everywhere. For all time.
I’m U-IC already thanks to a surgical procedure, and I’m managing the diapered life with no problem while still working thanks to the great adult diapers and plastic pants on the market. Becoming F-IC is just the final step on the journey. So really, if the question is would I choose to take one step forward or one step backward, I choose forward.
Scary? Yes. Feelings of safety? Bigger yes.
I will carry a backpack as my adult-size diaper bag with wipes, powder, disposable bags, and fresh diapers.

Reactions: diaperdude and bobbilly
I already am double incontinent I don't have a choice

Reactions: Edgewater and BlameBaby
Umm😂 Hehe.. Sometimes things go wondering up there in my head. You can't really stop wearing if your IC, right? Neither.. Unless you want a Mississippi, mud or Niagara fall springing in your backyard🙋‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: fredy552
Give up wearing. No contest. I feel sorry for people who are incontinent it must be very difficult. I mean giving up wearing would be hard but if I had to choose.

Reactions: ianwee, HugeBulge and Edgewater
Back