If you could go back in time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to revisit my life as a toddler
Getting my nappy changed and having the comfort of my soother must of been amazing

I would buy a ton of bitcoin when it was <$0.01 each ;)

ABDL wise, I think I would change how I told my girlfriend about my ABDL interests.

BuffedBaby said:
When I was 17 I was with my first real girlfriend messing around in her room when out of the blue she says to me "I want to put a diaper on you".
She couldn't have had ANY idea that even at this young age I knew I was into ABDL stuff so naturally being the dope that I was at the time I replied
"that's f'd up, I don't know where you get these ideas". I regretted saying that the minute the words left my mouth and it was never brought up again.
Unfortunately, like I said I was a dope at the time and I took her from granted and lost her. This is the biggest regret I have but it taught me to never take anyone or anything for granted and I haven't. If I could go back and say HECK YES, ABSOLUTELY, I would.

Although you may have covered this elsewhere. Are you married now and does your wife know? Is she OK with it all?

If I could go back in time, I'd tell myself to ditch my abusive ex and talk to my now-boyfriend and daddy sooner than I did, as I'd likely not have been so nervous or terrified of judgement. Because I was terrified of being manipulated again, I made a hardened shell to hide in that my daddy had to patiently crack away at. It was really unfair for him, and I feel guilty that I was so guarded then. However, I'm really grateful that I met him and at how accepting, unconditionally loving and patient he's been with me since we started being friends, let alone when we began our relationship. He's truly my best friend. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back