If I won the Powerball...

BobbiSueEllen said:
It all comes down to the personal value you attach to it. If you love money, you will value it more than a human life. It doesn't matter how much or how little; I've heard of people killing for a $20 bill! It's where money sits in your hierarchy of values.

When people find out I exist on $1,700 per month, it stuns them. They ask in bewilderment how I do it. I just do. A bumblebee flies because it can, defying science's claims that it's impossible. Besides, a bumblebee is too busy to give an answer if it could talk; it just flies because it tried it, did it and knows it can.

And I don't 'need' 300 horsepower to get me from Point A to Point B. 55 does just fine. Footprint. Impact. Kung Fu and rice-paper.
You've also gotta be careful who you tell and how. Even people you think you know are liable to feel like you should give them some money, or more than you do give them. And then people you don't know will hound you.

Reactions: littledub1955, killahB and BobbiSueEllen
If I won a massive lottery jackpot, there would definitely be some changes in my life. I'd set aside a portion for charitable giving. I'd set aside another portion for travel, as I really want to see the world.

I'd also have a cabin built in a rural area with some secret/hidden basement rooms (the gun room, the nursery, the bourbon depository), as well as a productive garden.

Reactions: littledub1955, Sealander and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
It all comes down to the personal value you attach to it. If you love money, you will value it more than a human life. It doesn't matter how much or how little; I've heard of people killing for a $20 bill! It's where money sits in your hierarchy of values.

When people find out I exist on $1,700 per month, it stuns them. They ask in bewilderment how I do it. I just do. A bumblebee flies because it can, defying science's claims that it's impossible. Besides, a bumblebee is too busy to give an answer if it could talk; it just flies because it tried it, did it and knows it can.

And I don't 'need' 300 horsepower to get me from Point A to Point B. 55 does just fine. Footprint. Impact. Kung Fu and rice-paper.
Yes young grasshopper. Wink
I remember very well 😁

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Okay, this might upset some of you but I will give a completely practical approach to this question. As soon as I found out that I won I put the ticket in a safe deposit box. Next, I will find a good lawyer. Then I will change every means of contact. I will get a new phone number, I will start forwarding all my mail to a P.O. box, and I will abandon all old email addresses. This will prevent people from coming to me for money. Any person who asks for money will be told no. Then, I will opt for the payments over time. I will not be paying off mortgages or buying fancy cars. I will however give money to several churches as I am an adamant Christian. I will buy assets that will produce passive income. I would buy apartment buildings and restaurant franchises. I will hire a good team of investment strategizers and put money into the stock market split between low-risk medium-risk and high-risk investments. This way the money will not dry up and I will never have to work for the rest of my life.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, denimchicken and Moo
I'd buy properties for our future generations before they get stuck paying extortionate rent fees or being stuck in a tiny box with VR headsets due to overpopulation and lack of land.

Disappear, change phone number, close social medias, etc…

I would buy/pay for.
- my mom, new house, and support people to help her.
- buy a Jeep gladiator and a small camping trailer
- make sure my brother and his wife and his kids are taken care of.
- I would get a place private enough that I don’t have to worry about neighbors. Have a place to park the camper when I’m home.

Do
- visit every state, the 49 land ones in the camper, then figure out how to get to Hawaii without a flight.
- nursery. I think I could do a crib in the camper, but my home would have a nice big crib, play area, etc…
- start and host an ABDL event for people every year.
- Disney

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955
I think what you'd do with the money is awesome! :D So many people would focus on only themselves with that kind of money.

If I won the Powerball:

- I would first pay off mine and my Daddy's debts.
- Buy mine and my Daddy's dream house out in the country. <3
- Buy my grandma a nice house near us so we can see each other more and she won't feel trapped in her current apartment anymore.
- Buy Daddy his dream car.
- Put some of the money in our savings.
- Donate as much as we can to local animal shelters and other charities.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Tigressmoon22, killahB and 1 other person
BobbiSueEllen said:
...first thing I'd do is pay off my kids' mortgages, buy them cars and set up college funds for the grandkids.

Second thing I'd do: pay off my friend's place here...for a thank-you gift.

Third: get back in diapers, 24/7 and live as a toddler girl, dresses an' all.

Fourth: create a charter nonprofit group called Celebrate Autism (or something like that), where there would be a few home-setting communities for people with autism to live, express, be themselves...at sliding-scale rent. Lifestyle-friendly (especially AB/DL), gender/sexuality-friendly, welcoming, supporting...with minimal structure.

i'd love to do that.
You are such a good and thoughtful individual. Wish that I was a close friend of yours who's known you all your life.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
...first thing I'd do is pay off my kids' mortgages, buy them cars and set up college funds for the grandkids.

Second thing I'd do: pay off my friend's place here...for a thank-you gift.

Third: get back in diapers, 24/7 and live as a toddler girl, dresses an' all.

Fourth: create a charter nonprofit group called Celebrate Autism (or something like that), where there would be a few home-setting communities for people with autism to live, express, be themselves...at sliding-scale rent. Lifestyle-friendly (especially AB/DL), gender/sexuality-friendly, welcoming, supporting...with minimal structure.

i'd love to do that.
I would do something similar to what BobbiSue would do. I would like to take a hundred of my favorite fellow AB/DL/ABDL's on a Caribbean cruise for two weeks every year because there are a large number of people here I would love to meet in person.

For me I don’t really care about money or what it can do for me. I’ve always had this idea that if I did become rich I’d buy some small properties in London and then offer to rent them to the homeless free of charge. I mean I have debts I need to pay off (university primarily) and I’d probably set some aside for my future. But like I said money doesn’t interest me as long as you have enough to live you really can’t complain because there are millions across the world who can’t. There is a line in the ‘Street Bible’ about this on the second coming when Jesus says to the ‘goats’ ‘I was hungry and you moaned about being overweight. I was thirsty and you complained about the cheap wine being served.’ Money is nice but like the Chinese proverb says:
‘If you want to invest for months invest in Rice.
If you want to invest for years invest in Bamboo.
If you want to invest for decades invest in people.
If you want to invest for centuries invest in feelings.’

There are plenty to things in this world that matter more than money.

Last edited:
purchase land where I could have a abdl camping event.

littledub1955 said:
You are such a good and thoughtful individual. Wish that I was a close friend of yours who's known you all your life.
That's the problem with being generous. If you do it to anybody then leeches will come from all directions.

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
That's the problem with being generous. If you do it to anybody then leeches will come from all directions.
Agree. Even Friends, family and relatives who you haven't heard from in years will want to buddy up with you again until the money doesn't come their way. Come to think of it, I would invest at least half of it in a variety of stocks that pay good dividends and just live a normal middle income level life. I would help the few family members and friends keep their heads above water and try to connect with a few people here that I have grown to like to make life a little easier for them but that's about it.

Back