If given a choice

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i have always wondered if you could get rid of the AB/dl what would fill that newly opened up hole to fill

DracoAmericanus said:
one thing i have always wondered if you could get rid of the AB/dl what would fill that newly opened up hole to fill

I can't say it would work this way for everyone but I've got other, lesser kinks that work around the ABDL thing. When my desires vanished for about three months, those lesser kinks became more prominent.

They were more exclusively sexual than my ABDL interests but I think it's possible that I've had so much more time to play around with those ideas in my head and in the world that they might just have more breadth than desires that don't get as much outlet.

I can't. Believe. Non diapers say you can quite using diapers and be a normal person. I say no way we are diaper lovers and babies the end of life so maybe. I should accept. Myself and the self hate. Shame etc will disappeared

I second that Justo, I haven't had a relationship in years and feel very much alone, so I've replaced it by wearing nappies and while I love the feel of them and do enjoy my little side I'd much rather be in an proper adult relationship.
I'd never reveal this side of me to anyone of fear of embarrassment and ridicule.
But the longer I've been without the love of a woman the more I've come to relie on nappies for comfort.
I wish I didn't have this fetish, and I'd give the nappies and everything I have to do with this fetish away in a heartbeat if I could find my soul mate.

For the financial consideration, I'd absolutely give up being DL in a heartbeat if I could. But as far as it being a kooky weird thing that I do, would I want to give it up? Nope! I love diapers and I'm not ashamed. I don't make it a point to tell everyone in my life about it, but no, I'm not ashamed.

I would give it up without even thinking about it. Unfortunately we all have discovered this is not something we can get rid of, and I wish I could.

Even though some of the other contributors to this thread say your still normal even if you like diapers, in my opinion that's not entirely true. For some of us this kink, if that's what you want to call it, have prevented us from building relationships, finding a partner, or even have confidence about yourself as a individual because it's always in the back of your head. In addition, a majority or the population outside of this community will think of us as ad normal, even if they don't tell us.

I decided about 9 months ago that I was going to try to embrace and accept this as being a part of my life. 6 months ago I joined communication channels to begin that process, but it's tough. I haven't really met anybody else in the community, my searches to find fellow community members in my area, let alone my state have been unsuccessful to this point, man it is rough. I've give it up in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

dogboy said:
I've raced cars on the track, I'm married, a father and now a grandfather.

You've raced cars before? Very cool. What kind, for how long, and do you have any good memories from it?

I think the term "normal" should be phrased as neurotypical

DracoAmericanus said:
I think the term "normal" should be phrased as neurotypical
I think a word like that truly doesn't exist, its just a theory. I don't think anyone can define something normal beside our natural human abilities and even those can be a problem or different in some cases. Things change everyday. If people aren't in to diapers, they have something else not common amongst their peers that could seem questionable by them.

We have them in our own community of people. We have some people here that have a sexual attraction to diapers. We have some that wear them without any kind of use nor have a little side, they just wear them because they like the way it feels. You have some that are littles but are also sexually attracted as well. You could have littles that don't like wearing diapers at all, they could be into a different age or role-playing or mindset.

People like to wear diapers because it's a control thing. It could be a part of many different things that removes control such as medical devices and/or restraints such as chastity and other elements. It could be only a part of something and not even be an important part of some people's thing and only be an accessory

While diapers are typically the one thing that is common amongst us, there's still a lot that separates us all here. Starting with the people that despise messing. You have those the despise the idea of others being a sexually active little. People don't understand why people perform exhibitionism. You have people that want to be incontinent, but have their add on be not tolerated.

What I'm really trying to say is that everyone wants to relate to others, but when it comes to a certain thing, its not acceptable in other people's mind. Everyone wants their own labels, but as soon as something they don't identify with pops up, they don't want to be labelled that way. Whether you guys see it or not, its very evident in our forums. If this wasn't the case their wouldn't be rules. Some of us agree to not have a conversation about it, doesn't mean that we don't identify with certain things shunned on here. It's evident even between the admins here. They are very different as well and tend to target more things than others.

We have people demanding other categories of threads just because they don't identify as being something, such as the IC forum being stuffed in to another category. You have others wanting an LGBQ forum thread and you others that want only L,G,B or Q threads and want them seperated. You have people that despise the Adult Baby label and go on and create another label just because the term is uncomfortable to them.

As you can see there's so many labels, stereotypes, and other deemed unrelated things within our own community to be able to call ourselves normal within a neighborhood of identities. To be able to NORMALIZE something is impossible in our own community let alone the people that hate us because of who we are when they have something else themselves that are intolerable to some of us here.

You will never find a normal person on the earth. You should just give up because the fight you want is only another fight away, until you're the last person on earth, only then will you be normal.

In the end, you wouldn't have a choice to be or not to be, you'd have to erase all of your memories and start over again. By luck, you'd be an AB/DL all over again ansking same question.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'd rather be an ABDL than not be one. Using diapers to relieve stress is much safer than alcohol or drugs, I'll take a diaper rash over liver damage any day.

DLC93 said:
it up in a heartbeat.

- - - Updated - - -

You've raced cars before? Very cool. What kind, for how long, and do you have any good memories from it?

HI and welcome. I was an early reader as a child. Books were a mystery until I could read, and I wanted to solve that mystery. I was bugging my parents to help me read by the time I was four years old. Now I enjoy writing as well as reading.

I wouldn't change a thing.

I've led such a weird and different life that I've felt like different species than a human, even when I was very young. I've just always been different in every way and I've learned that it is not a bad thing. I'm open about everything that I am and it is the reason I have so many friends, why so many people trust me and why I'm good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back