Idaho DLs

Not a good idea right now due to COVID flaring up; we are currently in Wave 3, Idaho alone experienced a high of nearly 1,700 New Cases ending yesterday; the US experienced 161,500 New Cases ending TODAY. This isn't the time for meet-ups right now and I wouldn't do so at any benefit.

I'm in Boise anyone know we're to get a decent bag of diapers. Medical store? Just need something to get by till friday 😜 figure this be the best place to ask if anyone knew a store or something

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Myblueballoon said:
I'm in Boise anyone know where to get a decent bag of diapers. Medical store? Just need something to get by till Friday 😜 figure this be the best place to ask if anyone knew a store or something
I have zero idea, I order all mine from online. Even Norco here is limited to a rather typically-chintzy selection.

Myblueballoon said:
I'm in Boise anyone know we're to get a decent bag of diapers. Medical store? Just need something to get by till friday 😜 figure this be the best place to ask if anyone knew a store or something
The closest place I know is kal medical in ogden.

• Wow
BobbiSueEllen said:
I have zero idea, I order all mine from online. Even Norco here is limited to a rather typically-chintzy selection.
Ya I kinda figured

Myblueballoon said:
Sorry, my friend. The medical supply stores are minimal around here, and as @BobbiSueEllen said, if they have inventory, it's no better than Walgreens. I haven't seen tab-style diapers in the incontinence aisle in at least a year - it's all pads and pull-ups. Probably because anyone that needs them is buying better products online :(. With it being Sunday and Idaho back to Stage 2, that doesn't help. Maybe a hospital pharmacy???

Although... maybe this is a market opportunity... :unsure:;)

Reactions: Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
jackson73 said:
maybe this is a market opportunity... :unsure:;)
Considering how many AB/DLs there apparently are here in Idaho (let alone Boise), that may be a good idea.

jackson73 said:
Sorry, my friend. The medical supply stores are minimal around here, and as @BobbiSueEllen said, if they have inventory, it's no better than Walgreens. I haven't seen tab-style diapers in the incontinence aisle in at least a year - it's all pads and pull-ups. Probably because anyone that needs them is buying better products online :(. With it being Sunday and Idaho back to Stage 2, that doesn't help. Maybe a hospital pharmacy???

Although... maybe this is a market opportunity... :unsure:;)
Sounds like the waiting game it is I have a full case of megamax otw so I'll be good by next weekend

BobbiSueEllen said:
Considering how many AB/DLs there apparently are here in Idaho (let alone Boise), that may be a good idea.
There 100 percent could be like one small shop

BobbiSueEllen said:
Maybe we could put it closer to twin area so I don’t have to drive as far haha. But it kinda looks like I’m one of the very few in the magic valley.

Abdl doordash then? I'd love that.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: Myblueballoon and BobbiSueEllen
GN1920 said:
Maybe we could put it closer to twin area so I don’t have to drive as far haha. But it kinda looks like I’m one of the very few in the magic valley.
Hmmm...Glenns Ferry for the halfway? But that'll still leave folks in a lurch for 'Pampers' in Pocatello. 🤭 I've always wanted to say that, LOL.

As far as storefronts: the overhead would kill a guy. Probably best as a home-based business out of a garage or a shop.

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Hmmm...Glenns Ferry for the halfway? But that'll still leave folks in a lurch for 'Pampers' in Pocatello. 🤭 I've always wanted to say that, LOL.

As far as storefronts: the overhead would kill a guy. Probably best as a home-based business out of a garage or a shop.
I've been self-employed for almost 2 decades, and I habitually look for new opportunities. So I was mostly just kidding. But there's little chance of success outside the Treasure Valley, just based on sheer population numbers. And then knowing what to stock, or not to stock, would be tricky. I'd think it would have to be almost exclusively diapers. Anything else can wait a day or two, or is sold in conventional retail shops.

Wait a sec: I'm a baby girl living in Boise. Does that make me a Dydeeho? 😲 🤣

"You da man, Idaho!" 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: dancerboy and Myblueballoon
Back