Id like to run a ABDL D&D game

DM: Your diaper leaked. Roll calm check.

Roll 20 is a solid option. Play by post is another. I host a pbp game forum which has a discrete abdl section already set up. I started running an abdl game a year or so ago, but the one play I had needed to drop out. It is a horribly slow format but it does work for groups that can't meet at a set time

Oh I also have an abdl campaign idea that is be willing to share a typical dnd one and a " modern" dnd one 1940ish

Would love to join if this is still going on

That sounds great. I would have responded sooner but I didn't notice this forum until a few minutes ago. :)

I've been planning to start an ABDL/cub-friendly 5th Edition game on Roll20 as soon as I free up some time. I ran a vanilla game on that platform a few years ago with players on three continents. I'm thinking that it will start as a pretty much normal game content-wise, the only difference being that players could openly be wearing AB clothes and diapers, drinking from bottles or sippy cups, etc.

Then over time I might introduce some diaper or age regression themes into the campaign. Or I might not. I typically put a ton of work into designing campaigns, and the most important thing would be that players would have a great time playing mostly vanilla D&D while not having to worry about somebody hearing their crinkles or seeing their pacifier or wolf-eared pajamas. If I can incorporate other themes while still making it work as a proper D&D game, all the better.

I also think a game like this, whether it's mine or the OPs or someone else's, could be a great thing for shyer ADISC members. It's a structured way to get together with friends for a few hours without the pressure of coming up with engaging small talk.

If anyone is interested in running a game on Roll20 and doesn't know where to start, I'm happy to work with you. There are a bunch of things that you can do to make the game much more enjoyable and fast-paced, and many of these are not obvious.

Last edited:
BabyDemon33 said:
A fifth edition kitchen sink homebrew welcome game full of regression, diaper monsters and furries
You still have space for one

BabyDemon33 said:
A fifth edition kitchen sink homebrew welcome game full of regression, diaper monsters and furries
I just spotted this... It's kind of old, but I wanted to say that I'd be interested in something like this...

class, s as bf s lot of fun

could some one explain what thiis iss about please as i have not got a clue sorry for being a dunce xxx

Back