I worked on designing and creating a new adult pacifier for more than a year and a half and it's ready!

Sunnywittledays

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Have you ever had an idea for an abdl product that just never leaves your mind, you have all the details thought out, down to packaging (or so you thought until you really started), but you just had a special feeling about it? I really love pacifiers and it's always been a dream to make my own! It started as a sketch but now it's here and ready to share!
DSCF3926.jpg
I made a round shield adult pacifier that comes with two custom teats. They have the look of latex but they're made with a food grade silicone to be safe for anyone with a latex allergy! They come in discreet mailing but the pacifier itself comes in a large box, a custom cotton bag for storage and five pieces
(shield, button, locking handle, long stem bulb teat, and our take on a classic teat). I wanted a new everyday pacifier with a bit of a vintage feel that could match everything and had options! So if I loved the shield I could change the teat to get more from it! There's so much I want to say about it but...

It has a unique round shield (2.5 in| 6,35 cm) and extra large button designed to always easily vent, the handle even has a unique locking feature to keep it together but easily take apart to clean and interchange teats
DSCF3952.jpg
The long stem teat is usually a shape I've only seen for latex teats but I designed my own and it has a matte, but soft velvety finish (2.5 in| 6,35 cm)
DSCF3951.jpg
The classic teat is a bit shorter and has a concave at the bottom of the teat that creates a calming latch effect and room for your tongue. The silicone is soft enough to easily form but tough enough to also nibble on! It's hard to describe but so far I've been told the fit " is magical" and I think worth a try! (2.25 in | 5,7cm)

This project has been everything and I've learned so much along the way. Making pacifiers is a lot different from the process of making clothes. There's so many details to consider from whether or not the shield should face towards or away from the face, shield size, the dimensions and materials of the teats and the experience of working with a team. A friend helped with the engineering/rendering and his team had so much fun taking on a different project. The amount of love and acceptance from the team and the fact that they're up for creating more ab/dl products makes me so excited for the future but.. today still feels surreal that this is real and here and ready to share with you!

What do you think? Would you ever try this pacifier? What does your dream pacifier look like? And what would your dream product to make be?

Attachments

• DSCF3987.jpg
    DSCF3987.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF3994.jpg
    DSCF3994.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCF4168.jpg
    DSCF4168.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF4173.jpg
    DSCF4173.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF3781.jpg
    DSCF3781.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Love
Reactions: princeminnow, Justachange, MullbG and 18 others
Cute! It is very well done.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, Deleted member 9978, BobbiSueEllen and 2 others
Wow! Round pacifiers aren’t really to my taste aesthetically but your design is good and I think it’s amazing that you have seen a gap in the market and designed and made one. Round pacifiers seem to be coming back into popularity so I am sure if you market this there will be a lot of interest, it is very well made. I like the look of your classic teat, it looks comfortable and a nice shape. I’m also interested in the fact you have used silicone but with the colour of latex, I would be interested to see that in real life!

I collect pacifiers so if the price was right I would definitely try this pacifier, even though I don’t really like round pacifiers usually and I’m not keen on shields which curve away from the face. My dream adult pacifier would be an upscaled version of the classic MAM pacifiers with an oval button shield curved towards the face and a flat/ symmetrical teat, but it wouldn’t be too big. Most adult pacifier teats feel too big for my mouth.

Anyway, congratulations. This really does look great and I’m pleased you have been able to make your dream a reality!

Reactions: Deleted member 9978, BobbiSueEllen, Sunnywittledays and 2 others
I wouldn't mind trying one

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Sunnywittledays and Angelapinks
Very nice! You did a wonderful job on it!

Reactions: Angelapinks, BobbiSueEllen and Sunnywittledays
Anyway for someone to order one?

Reactions: Angelapinks, Sunnywittledays, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
BabyAbbyAdultTrish said:
Anyway for someone to order one?
Yes! Theyre up on my site Babyyourdoll.co :D

Reactions: mdlboi124, Cashew and BobbiSueEllen
Your clothes are amazing too! Please create a sleeper!

Reactions: Sunnywittledays
Adorable!!

You go do it in silicone for some who can not use latex.

Poohbearboy said:
It is silicone! It's just manufactured to look like latex

Reactions: abdilly
I was literally trying to make one of these at one point. Amazing job.

Sunnywittledays said:
Have you ever had an idea for an abdl product that just never leaves your mind, you have all the details thought out, down to packaging (or so you thought until you really started), but you just had a special feeling about it? I really love pacifiers and it's always been a dream to make my own! It started as a sketch but now it's here and ready to share!
View attachment 87879
I made a round shield adult pacifier that comes with two custom teats. They have the look of latex but they're made with a food grade silicone to be safe for anyone with a latex allergy! They come in discreet mailing but the pacifier itself comes in a large box, a custom cotton bag for storage and five pieces
(shield, button, locking handle, long stem bulb teat, and our take on a classic teat). I wanted a new everyday pacifier with a bit of a vintage feel that could match everything and had options! So if I loved the shield I could change the teat to get more from it! There's so much I want to say about it but...

It has a unique round shield (2.5 in| 6,35 cm) and extra large button designed to always easily vent, the handle even has a unique locking feature to keep it together but easily take apart to clean and interchange teats
View attachment 87889
The long stem teat is usually a shape I've only seen for latex teats but I designed my own and it has a matte, but soft velvety finish (2.5 in| 6,35 cm)
View attachment 87890
The classic teat is a bit shorter and has a concave at the bottom of the teat that creates a calming latch effect and room for your tongue. The silicone is soft enough to easily form but tough enough to also nibble on! It's hard to describe but so far I've been told the fit " is magical" and I think worth a try! (2.25 in | 5,7cm)

This project has been everything and I've learned so much along the way. Making pacifiers is a lot different from the process of making clothes. There's so many details to consider from whether or not the shield should face towards or away from the face, shield size, the dimensions and materials of the teats and the experience of working with a team. A friend helped with the engineering/rendering and his team had so much fun taking on a different project. The amount of love and acceptance from the team and the fact that they're up for creating more ab/dl products makes me so excited for the future but.. today still feels surreal that this is real and here and ready to share with you!

What do you think? Would you ever try this pacifier? What does your dream pacifier look like? And what would your dream product to make be?
Awesome! I admire you!

Poohbearboy said:
It is made of silicone just colored to look like latex!

Reactions: littledub1955
MrPurple said:
I was literally trying to make one of these at one point. Amazing job.
I still think you should make a paci! I thought about it for the longest but finally took a chance after going back and forth with myself haha

Looks great. I've gotten matching bottoms and top from ya before. Absolutely love them. I'll hafta grab this and some thermal sites once I get a chance.

Sunnywittledays said:
View attachment 87879

View attachment 87889
View attachment 87890

Do they have what is called a cherry pop teat because even though I see them on some sites nobody ever seems to have them on stock or they've been discontinued. I have wanted one forever and having the hardest time getting one.

littledub1955 said:
Do they have what is called a cherry pop teat because even though I see them on some sites nobody ever seems to have them on stock or they've been discontinued. I have wanted one forever and having the hardest time getting one.
Each pacifier comes with two teats and the longer one is similar to a cherry pop!

Reactions: Angelapinks and littledub1955
Sunnywittledays said:
Each pacifier comes with two teats and the longer one is similar to a cherry pop!
Thank you.

Back